Dent Event - Friday 15th Saturday 16th Sunday 17th May 2020

Afternoon all,

Newbie here! just taken possession of my new GSA, hope to be able to make it to Dent as i've never been to any kind of meet up before so as it will be my first time i hope you will take it easy on me!

Cheers,
Tony

Same here it's my first meet , me and the missus are booked in at the pub. Goats and barrels sound interesting :D

Same here it's my first meet , me and the missus are booked in at the pub. Goats and barrels sound interesting :D

See you and the missis there Billy :thumby:

:beerjug:

PS ... it's not the barrel and the goat you should be worried about :eek:

tony, whereabouts in Lancashire are you?

Sorry i can only get on to forum at work at the moment, shush dont tell anyone though!!!!

I'm from Rossendale, near Blackburn if you not sure where that is

I travel your way occasionally, I was just wondering, as there's a few of us in the county. Brut 33 and myself are St Helens/Ormskirk area.

That’s a shame will be over the water next year being entertained by the cheese eaters of Nantes
Did enjoy this yrs trip north and the stay at the Sun excellent company to boot.

I travel your way occasionally, I was just wondering, as there's a few of us in the county. Brut 33 and myself are St Helens/Ormskirk area.

I've not really ventured over your way to be honest, I tend to get up to the Lakes or over to Yorkshire and just take random roads to see where they lead, usually start early morning and find somewhere decent for breakfast then off for a ride around, give us a shout if you are all meeting up and I will gladly join up, usually ride by myself but that's only because I am billy no mates!

Stu (Brut33) and I often ride up to Bowland and the Dales. I'll give you a shout in the New Year to meet up for a ride and a brew.

Plan to be there, self and tent. Need to start training for the Saturday

If the weather is good I might take a long way down, up to Ullapool and ferry hop down the west

Plan to be there, self and tent. Need to start training for the Saturday

If the weather is good I might take a long way down, up to Ullapool and ferry hop down the west

Stu and i are thinking about doing a Mr Motivator style training video for beer consumption.

Stu (Brut33) and I often ride up to Bowland and the Dales. I'll give you a shout in the New Year to meet up for a ride and a brew.

Brill that would be great thanks, will warn you now though I am not the fastest of riders, more of a pootle and enjoy the views kinda guy but i get there eventually!

'min!

Me, me, me...… might event be able to hear what's going on this year...

:rob

My understanding is that she's still smarting from the local council bollocking she got for the numbers on site at the beer fest and that's why available pitches were vastly reduced for the fest!

Explains a lot: Previous year at the festival tents were pitched with guy ropes crossing each other.... Plenty of room this year.

:friday

First of the raffle prizes collected ;)

i-RKjVRLg-L.jpg

i-NQKhGqp-L.jpg

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom