Dent Event - Friday 15th Saturday 16th Sunday 17th May 2020

Hi Micky, work permitting, as usual I'll try and get up ....

Not looking like I'm going to manage this one :blast

But..just waiting on confirmation for 2 weeks Bulgarian enduro instead so maybe not so bad :D

So you freely admit that you would rather go to Europe than Yorkshire?

Shocking.

Bulgaria is EU but very un-European...it's friendly, cheap, lovely climate, pretty much un-restricted off road riding and has a total disregard to H & S E regulations, I love it :D.

Yorkshire is also lovely, as is Micky and all the people who go to these events and leave their virtual keyboard world behind for a few days..Margaret is also lovely and maybe her tight / grippit attitude might just be down to sexual frustration !
Needs a brave man Gerard, any volunteers :eek:

Info required

Hi, I'm new to the group.

I'm interested to find out more about the Dent Event in May 2020 (the site location, how to enter, how much will it cost, event and ride-out itinerary).

Where will I find the event details?
Please point me in the right direction.

Regards,
Nick

try this

I'm interested to find out more about the Dent Event in May 2020 (the site location, how to enter, how much will it cost, event and ride-out itinerary).

it's pretty informal say your going, turn up and get onto a ride out be it road/ off road

dates at the front of this I think

direction sort of in the text it's rpetty easy to find.... watch out for the cow shit on the road it's slippery...!

copied here

Dent Event - Friday 15th Saturday 16th Sunday 17th May 2020

Dates fixed for the Great Dent Event 2020 ... a few of you good folk have been asking.

Same format as previous, will post more information once back home ... I'm up in Bonnie Scotland at the mo, bonding with Cadbury

Magnet and Harry the Cat will be co-ordinating the runs, but for now the dates

I'll start an attendees list in the new year.

More anon

Micky

Regards,
Nick

regs Lo

Attachments

• dent.jpeg
    dent.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 266

Regards,
Nick

I'm up in Scotland ... go to previous UKGSer events on the home page. All previous Dent Events are in there. Prices, location, craic, photo's etc. ... all you would ever need, could ever need, to know Nick.

See you there :thumby:

:beerjug:

Looking forward

Getting very excited while reading this thread and the previous events! this will be my first one. Looking forward seeing all of you there:beerjug:

Getting very excited while reading this thread and the previous events! this will be my first one. Looking forward seeing all of you there:beerjug:

Just remember
Stay on the road. Keep clear of the moors. Beware the moon, lads.

It's a hinterland claimed by Yorkshire and Cumbria, but the vampire is long dead..........

If Tanneman comes you'll be able to talk "soooth efricaan" with him!

Mmmmmm it's still disputed territory, so war could break out t'ween Yorkshire and Cumbria before then :eek:

Welcome to UKGSer Harrie :thumby:

Coming from Cape Town? We'll have to organise a 'Longest Distance Travelled' award for ye :thumby:

Please, don't anyone tell him/her about the initiation ceremony :eek:

Micky,
count me in please. room booked at George and Dragon.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
cheers

Loz

Are we still doing that after the um "accidents" last year :eek:

Yes, that was unfortunate Spike ... a freak accident or two, but I don't think it'll happen again :blast

I'm on the case, so to speak, now reading the H&S Regs :rob

Can’t wait

Hay Micky,

Myself and the usual bunch will be coming, also have upto 4 other work mates interested.

Question, am I still ok to order a load of hoodies in line with the last few year? Possibly up to 7!

As I said can’t wait and looking forward to it!

Yes, that was unfortunate Spike ... a freak accident or two, but I don't think it'll happen again :blast

I'm on the case, so to speak, now reading the H&S Regs :rob

Remind me,

It went in sideways :eek: ...

Did they manage to remove it successfully?

Did they say if normal service would be resumed?? if at all ?

Hay Micky,

Myself and the usual bunch will be coming, also have upto 4 other work mates interested.

Question, am I still ok to order a load of hoodies in line with the last few year? Possibly up to 7!

As I said can’t wait and looking forward to it!

No problem Stevie, I'll be posting a Regalia thread up soon :thumb

Back
Top Bottom