Dent Event - Friday 15th Saturday 16th Sunday 17th May 2020

can you please add me Alan Davies will be arriving and departing at the same time with steve t and son and if possible go on the visit to the air ambulance with them be on my own bike and tent
thanks
Alan

can we just turn up ? or do you need a def yes ? would be under canvas . turn up friday leave sunday .

Of course you can just turn up, but if you could let me know just a couple of days before it would be much appreciated :thumby:

can you please add me Alan Davies will be arriving and departing at the same time with steve t and son and if possible go on the visit to the air ambulance with them be on my own bike and tent
thanks
Alan

You asked me on the attendees thread Alan, (20:07 yesterday) I replied and you're on the list :thumby:

:beerjug:

Hi Micky,

Can you now put myself and Mo down as maybe's for camping please ?
It's looking like Enduro Bulgaria starting 9th May for 2 weeks is likely get cancelled, I'll know for definite in the next week.

Seems to be the year for staycations :thumb

Micky, put me down as a camper please but may be there with the Mrs. if she can get the time off, in which case, it'll be with the caravan again. We'll know nearer the time :beerjug:

Some people still have their head firmly in the sand .Unbelievable !!!

It's not that really is it?

We are living in hope and nothing wrong with that but, if it's go then it's go, if it isn't then we wont go; nothing spent, nothing gained but nothing lost, simples :thumb2

It's not that really is it?

We are living in hope and nothing wrong with that but, if it's go then it's go, if it isn't then we wont go; nothing spent, nothing gained but nothing lost, simples :thumb2

Totally agree about being positive.But the UK along with the rest of the world is about to go into months of virtual lockdown so making any plans for the next few months is pissing in the wind,even if it keeps you sane.

Totally agree about being positive.But the UK along with the rest of the world is about to go into months of virtual lockdown so making any plans for the next few months is pissing in the wind,even if it keeps you sane.

To me, "making plans" amounts to planning routes, booking hotels, flights, ferries etc; saying i'm going to Dent requires none of that so, for me, it's not exactly, "making plans".

Arsey by name, arsey by nature methinks.

One life, live it

SteveT

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom