Dent Event - Friday 15th Saturday 16th Sunday 17th May 2020

Micky

Never knowingly understood
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Dates fixed for the Great Dent Event 2020 ... a few of you good folk have been asking.

Same format as previous, will post more information once back home ... I'm up in Bonnie Scotland at the mo, bonding with Cadbury :D

Magnet and Harry the Cat will be co-ordinating the runs, but for now the dates :thumby:

I'll start an attendees list in the new year.

More anon

Micky
:beerjug:

Camping Prices ...

£9.00 per person per night
£2.50 per child per night
£3.00 per night electric hook
£1.00 per dog per night
£3.00 per awning per night

You pay Margaret up at Reception, not me, on arrival.
Margaret will have a list, avoid her at your peril :D

Sadly my diary is booked for this but I came up from sunny Sussex for this years event and not knowing anyone or the area I had a great time .. good camping and friendly tossers with a great BBQ thrown in .. if you have not been before give it a go... well worth the miles :)

Sadly my diary is booked for this but I came up from sunny Sussex for this years event and not knowing anyone or the area I had a great time .. good camping and friendly tossers with a great BBQ thrown in .. if you have not been before give it a go... well worth the miles :)

Thanks for the 'heads up' Rusty :thumby:

Sorry you can't make the 2020 event

I'll be there:thumb

It's a proper old schood UKgser weekend and if you've never been, the riding in the area is amongst the best on these fair isles/

I might be persuaded ;)

Although i have a hankering to go further north again :)

Booked my suite at the George and Dragon last week. Stu and I may do another guided walk out from the camp site.

Booked my suite at the George and Dragon last week. Stu and I may do another guided walk out from the camp site.

I'm in though need to organise a training program to be sure I'm fit enough.

Will Tony go back and forwards every 10 minutes by the windows as he books dinner tables in various places?

It does after all take 5 or 6 hours to cover the 1/2 mile from campsite to the George and Dragon, with a stop at the Sun to recharge the batteries :D

I will be attending. This year was my first year attending and I throughly enjoyed it. Really good people and great location. See you all there

Apparently he does this to book up all available tables to stop us eating at the pubs, I think he wants us all to eat at his motorhome :)

It does after all take 5 or 6 hours to cover the 1/2 mile from campsite to the George and Dragon, with a stop at the Sun to recharge the batteries :D
I think a proper training regime needs to be set up. I also need to remember to take some immodium with me after my early departure from the Drinkathon.

Back
Top Bottom