Dent Event - Friday 15th Saturday 16th Sunday 17th May 2020

Hay Micky,

Myself and the usual bunch will be coming, also have upto 4 other work mates interested.

Question, am I still ok to order a load of hoodies in line with the last few year? Possibly up to 7!

As I said can’t wait and looking forward to it!

... well answer the PM I sent ya :D

:beerjug:

Will be good to see you again Owen :thumby:

Put you down for camping for now ... let me know :)

Super! I think camping. I have just booked my ferry from belfast to cairnryan. In other news, as soon as i'm back in work i'm booking time off for every bank holiday weekend for the rest of the year. I want lots to look forward to this year. :aidan

Hi Micky,

I'm in, bringing the GS with my van, no hookup required. I may well arrive Thursday, same as last year.

Rich

Hi Micky,

I'm in, bringing the GS with my van, no hookup required. I may well arrive Thursday, same as last year.

Rich

Good to have you along Rich ... I'll be there Tuesday/Wednesday latest

Bier in the fridge waiting :thumb

Dates fixed for the Great Dent Event 2020 ...

HI Micky, hope you are well - i might just make it up!!, not been on a bike since Dent 2017, a lot has changed since then, and although i am back on the road driving, i didn't honestly think i would be able to ride again, but hopefully i will have a bike sorted soon, if i do make it up i will be coming in the van with the bike (non GS's allowed of course...) in the back and camping in the van.... i will keep you posted.

HI Micky, hope you are well - i might just make it up!!, not been on a bike since Dent 2017, a lot has changed since then, and although i am back on the road driving, i didn't honestly think i would be able to ride again, but hopefully i will have a bike sorted soon, if i do make it up i will be coming in the van with the bike (non GS's allowed of course...) in the back and camping in the van.... i will keep you posted.

It will be great to see you there Simon :thumb

None GS allowed ... of course :D:thumb

Dent

Hi Micky, can you put myself and netty down fri-sun campervan ta!! (with electric:D)

I can't make it this year unfortunately but I really hope that you can, big respect :thumb2

Looking at some of the attendees names so far, I can see you're going to need some level of sensibility and a calming influence this year - so I'll be there to do that job :okay

Charity Ale request made, but I will have to see, I don't have the same influence anymore :blast :nenau

I can't make it this year unfortunately but I really hope that you can, big respect :thumb2

We'll miss you both Mike .... will you be at Strontian?

Looking at some of the attendees names so far, I can see you're going to need some level of sensibility and a calming influence this year - so I'll be there to do that job :okay

Charity Ale request made, but I will have to see, I don't have the same influence anymore :blast :nenau

Good one Kev :thumb

Back
Top Bottom