EURO 5 on the doorstep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well seems while bike is under warranty, the bike should really stay within specs of BMW build, so it might get sticky.

Only if you trap yourself in their game of rules.

Sales of Goods Act trumps all that balloney

I agree with that, however they could just walk away from any warranty work thats required in the future.

Sales of Goods Act
Sales of Goods and Services Act
Section 75 Credit Consumers Act
Motorcycle Industry Association Charter

Theres a LOT of shit you can throw there way....

My point being, if you keep a good relationship with your dealer they'll look after you.

I've done all my own servicing from day one.

They still replaced my final drive and shaft under warranty, and a dodgy left hand fog light.

So it's not always difficult.

My advice is don't fight with people in the showroom, just talk with them and work things out.

My point being, if you keep a good relationship with your dealer they'll look after you.

I've done all my own servicing from day one.

They still replaced my final drive and shaft under warranty, and a dodgy left hand fog light.

So it's not always difficult.

My advice is don't fight with people in the showroom, just talk with them and work things out.

Yes it does help, and certainly helped me, more I think more I am happy with a 2017 no TFT bike.

Im not entirely sure you understand this is the LC section Nutty, and as such we are discussing LC bikes, GO FIGURE, so toodle off and let someone rub you down with a can of fanta, make you feel all warm n fluffy inside :comfort:augie:D

Just keep stomping your feet like wapping and it might happen, but even easier why not close the whole forum down, so only paid members can see and chat, really do not see why this has to be in the pub. :nenau

Nope, leave that to the Orange and HD brigade, they do, after all need something sparkly to brighten up their days.

You two are truly pathetic. It was a straight forward question, as ALL bikes will be affected by Euro 5, so why hide this in here?

Is it because you don’t want the big boys to upset you? :comfort

You two are truly pathetic. It was a straight forward question, as ALL bikes will be affected by Euro 5, so why hide this in here?

Is it because you don’t want the big boys to upset you? :comfort

Im really not sure that you understand that this is the LC ie, 1200/1250 GS/A section we dont want to discuss euro 5 on any other bikes, especially if they are orange. So toodle off like i already said, and do whatever it is you do when your hand isnt down your pants while speaking shite to the other morons that inhabit the pub. Nobody is stopping you staring a thread in the pub about euro 5 if you want. Be a good little boy and run along im sure your pals will be missing you. :comfort:augie:p:D

Why should it be ? It effects LC engined bikes so its only but right its in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to be a pedant. Affects :thumb2

Bugger that, i will stick to just fitting my awesome with the "useless bling" Acrapovic euro 3 can then.

Sorry to be a pedant again. Akropovic :thumb2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom