EURO 5 on the doorstep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really not sure that you understand that this is the LC ie, 1200/1250 GS/A section we dont want to discuss euro 5 on any other bikes, especially if they are orange. So toodle off like i already said, and do whatever it is you do when your hand isnt down your pants while speaking shite to the other morons that inhabit the pub. Nobody is stopping you staring a thread in the pub about euro 5 if you want. Be a good little boy and run along im sure your pals will be missing you. :comfort:augie:p:D

Fuck off.

I fear vanity and fear of catastrophic failure after MOT time will trump tinkerability for most.

I understand why you say that, but I just don't get it.

If people really thought that BMW motorcycles were that bad, why would you entrust your life to such shoddy engineering? .... and make no mistake, on a motorcycle you are entrusting your life.

I'm taking on that challenge, because in March 2020 it'll be due it's first MOT.

Then I'll be like Voyager entering intersteller space, with no possible chance of support or assistance.

Woooohooooooo free at last.....

Well, I say that, but I still have eBay where you can buy any part for less than a few hundred quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom