EURO 5 on the doorstep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted account 191119001

Reaction score
So Euro 5 is on our doorstep 1st January 2020, I wonder what surprises BMW has in store for us, what will work, what will not work new software upgrades possibly, emission lockdowns etc, fire away with your thoughts.

So Euro 5 is on our doorstep 1st January 2020, I wonder what surprises BMW has in store for us, what will work, what will not work new software upgrades possibly, emission lockdowns etc, fire away with your thoughts.
Gearboxes will go bang,
Electrics will cease
Engines will self combust.

However 1150 owners will continue to remind how great their bikes are.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

You won’t need to worry, your Goldilocks bike will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It won't effect us as we won't be in Europe then ;)

......Disclaimer: The above is not a statement or an opinion but a joke...............

More people in Londoninum will complain about having to sell their trust old stead as it doenst meet inner London emmision specifications then they will purchase "Green" electric bikes only to find a lack of charging points.

Thank you for your presentation.

I'm Out :D

Even better why dont you just go back to your beloved pub, and leave us to discuss what we want in the WC section.

Here here, he’s just in to throw a few moronic comments about and then bugger off. Wouldn’t be so bad if he contributed something of value, but its just a ploy to raise his post count by spouting a load of tosh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So seeing as I'm the only one to have asked a technical question in a technical section, anybody care to answer it :nenau

Or maybe it's beyond those in here? Best stick to 'how to fit a side stand camel toe' and 'where are the cheapest LED spots available from' so I can make my awesome steed look like a fucking Christmas tree :kissy2

Andres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom