Bike transport to Spain

rather than use Gib as the destination the suggestion was to use a nearby Spanish whorehouse (sp) in Los Barrios.

I missed that, did you manage to find out what time Happy hour was ?........:D

I never got recommendations like that.

EasyJet fly into Gib from Manchester, be nearer for you. What time of the year are you thinking of? Off the top of my head, I would stay one night in La Linea to pick the bike up next day, and then book something else up the coast for the rest of your stay.

From Gib airport, you can walk to the hotel in La Linea. All you riding gear can go with the bike. If you need more help just let me know.

The Brittany Ferries are all booked up and I need my bike in South Spain (though anywhere in Spain will do!).

I'd rather not bike down to Dover then all through France as I have limited time to get into Morocco which is the destination.

Happy to have the bike delivered to Morocco but assumption was Spain would be more economical and I will have a couple of days riding available that I can use to get to Morocco from anywhere in Spain.

Any recommendations? Cheers folks. x

Lemon, mate, you are (were) planning on leaving between the 11th and 15th of the month. Today’s the 9th. What’s the news, mate? What are yer plans?

daytripper! Is probably still in the whorehouse in Los Barrios.....:D

See #21

I missed that, did you manage to find out what time Happy hour was ?........:D

I never got recommendations like that.

Surely every hour is a Happy Hour in a whorehouse, or then again maybe not.....:D

I guess Lemon is currently living it up somewhere exotic and will reveal all upon his return, or then again maybe not.....:D

As a winter escape on a bike the s.coast of Spain (Malaga Cadiz etc) appears to offer decent sun but leaving the coastal main road and heading inland just a bit, say up in the national parks like Grazalema, and weather looks somewhat different with a chance that even a 4 week stay could be dominated by rain etc (i guess there is a reason why said parks are a shade greener than the rest of the place!).

I’ll never be able to look at another pizza again....

You Sir maybe entitled to compensation, I suggest a class action against the Royals... as they've spoilt your ability to enjoy an everyday staple dietary needs for the average biker...!

This time of the year can be a bit hit and miss weather wise. This November is colder than normal, went out Saturday, and we had temperatures from 8c to 16c and a clear sunny day. It’s extremely rare to to get a whole week that’s bad. We rode up to Jerez, then across to a place just outside of Cadiz for the usual 2 hour lunch. Not an ideal ride for us on a GS, we have some Harley riders in the group, so it’s give and take, as we went up in the mountains last time out. Which coincidentally was up to Grazalema.

If you decide to come down, I would be happy to meet up and have a ride out...:thumb

Back
Top Bottom