Wheel Securing Bolt

(RIP) Spangle

Reaction score
Can anybody point me in the direction of a thread telling me where I can source one of these?

I can’t use ‘search’ because I don’t know what it’s called. It’s the ‘false’ wheel bolt that acts as a locator when putting the wheel back on.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Spangle are you talking about the conical duffer that goes on the wheel stud for the back wheel, if so the part No is 36 1 32 302 339
Cheers

No mate, it’s the locator (headless bolt) that makes putting a wheel back on much less of a myther.

How’s the rebuild going?

Find out the thread of the wheel bolt, then find out which car uses the same size thread ie M10/M12/M14 and pick one up from a scrappy or from e bay .
Last one I got for an Audi M14 was about 99p

Ah I see mate , ye rebuild going well.
Cheers

Check e bay do a search on mercedes m12x 1.5 wheel guide stud locating tool or just buy a long m12x1.5 mm bolt sat 100 mm long lop off the head , deburr the end and bobs yer uncle

Check e bay do a search on mercedes m12x 1.5 wheel guide stud locating tool or just buy a long m12x1.5 mm bolt sat 100 mm long lop off the head , deburr the end and bobs yer uncle

Sorted
7afd1ddaa72bb458733d846bad98ea34.jpg

Brilliant. Struggled to ‘locate’ my rear wheel properly after a new tyre. This will sort it. Another reason why this site is so good :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom