Hankering after a Harley

I like you !

I think you will be my bestest friend ever.
I willcuddle you and hug you an you will be nice and we will be together.

Mark my fucking words, this will be a fucking spunkfest !

I'm gonna bum his fucking arse off.

No he's mine ! You can fuck off.
I'm gonna cuddle him good.

Aaaand he's got a place in FrANCE.
i LIKE fRANCE , France is cool, I like the canals , big and wide and lovely, lots of weed though,get caught up in the bow/stern thrusters, have to strip down to underpants and clear hem.

I like swimming in RIVERS !

MY cornfakes are from asda and not from kelloggs , fucking fakes.
Fuck them , bring in the fucking turtles.

Who let Bez out of his cage? :blast

i'M GONNA FUCK YOU, youbald cNut !
And I'm gonna make a fucking weekend of it , a special get out of fucking jail surprise party for fucking bald men.
All my fucking birthdays rolled into one big fuck fest, theres gonna be bald men covered in spunk everyfucking where.

Just leave the little cünt hanging on a hook !

i'M GONNA FUCK YOU, youbald cNut !
And I'm gonna make a fucking weekend of it , a special get out of fucking jail surprise party for fucking bald men.
All my fucking birthdays rolled into one big fuck fest, theres gonna be bald men covered in spunk everyfucking where.

Will there be fingering, and cuddling afterwards? I like cuddling. Remember?

Just picked up the RKS, in the dark off the ferry .
I was supposed to collect in person from Jersey HD but had a ferry issue last Saturday so she’s been shipped over this evening.
Bit odd trying to remember where controls are in the dark after just a one hour test ride months ago !!
Only rode for 30 minutes but Tall Boy seat seems better then the OE, from memory . Heated grips are toastie.
Hopefully play more tomorrow but have spent the weekend moving house so still trying to get sorted .

36f2d63894ad60d7fd58285b1a4de4a7.jpg
b67287a5f79c222656a3cd209a92dde6.jpg

What’s the screen like? Seems to be a marmite item with many complaining of buffeting. Mines still on order and at 5’10 ish it seems I’m right in the range of potentially suffering or not.

p.s. It looks mega :okay

What’s the screen like? Seems to be a marmite item with many complaining of buffeting. Mines still on order and at 5’10 ish it seems I’m right in the range of potentially suffering or not.

p.s. It looks mega :okay

Difficult to tell on Guernsey at lowish speeds but there’s definitely cleaner air with the vent open .

Back
Top Bottom