Drift ghost XL secure mount

Victor c

Reaction score
Hello all

Been Googling bike mounted cameras and am leaning towards a Drift ghost XL, which ticks most of the requirements I have. However, one thing I can’t find information on is secure mounts. I basically want it as a dash cam, with fit and forget for the most of the time, but just worried about opportunist thief pulling it of whilst I am in paying for fuel, or having a brew.

Has anyone come across a secure mount for Drift cameras? Or a way of making a standard mount a bit more secure?

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark

If you want a dash cam - look at dedicated products if you want to leave it on the bike such as innovv. C5

I have used a drift stealth as a dash cam but it was attached to my helmet.

Hi Mark

If you want a dash cam - look at dedicated products if you want to leave it on the bike such as innovv. C5

I have used a drift stealth as a dash cam but it was attached to my helmet.

Thanks, looked and the Innovv kit a a show and was quite impressed with it, but like the idea of being able to also mount the Drift on my push bike.

Having had a good think about this whilst soaking in the bath, think I have solved m problem. I just need a clamp on std male threaded camera mount and do away with the Drift mount.

I use a Drift 4k on a Drift Surf Mount attached to the top of the dashboard of the car with one of those sticky pad things. Works well.

I have a Ghost XL and secure it on the bike with a RAM mount. (Don’t use it as a dash cam tho) Only thing is, its not lockable, so I remove the camera each time I park up....

Back
Top Bottom