Husky 801 Adventure

I’m going to say £16k. Which will be too expensive. Thats my guess. Great looking bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooh, fab ~ any more info (like when.....)?

Andres

Spoke to Husky dealer just now, and he spoke to Husqvarna yesterday...

Norden was supposed to be in dealers any time now, but has officially slipped to next Spring, so he thinks late 2021.

Spoke to Husky dealer just now, and he spoke to Husqvarna yesterday...

Norden was supposed to be in dealers any time now, but has officially slipped to next Spring, so he thinks late 2021.

Blimey - one of the longest build ups to a bike launch I can remember!

Given I was thinking of a year old one I may just have to knock that on the head now and get that 701..................or not..............or AJP.........or not...........who knows, I certainly don't :D

Andres

but has officially slipped to next Spring, so he thinks late 2021

Ah shit.
A friend of mine has been salivating on it for ages... and to be honest I was waiting for him to buy one to give it a go :D

Blimey - one of the longest build ups to a bike launch I can remember!

Given I was thinking of a year old one I may just have to knock that on the head now and get that 701..................or not..............or AJP.........or not...........who knows, I certainly don't :D

Andres

I don’t think it’ll be worth the wait !!

Might just be the colour scheme but this :

3059d9316cddbdd3a2dc0c533b86c31c.jpg

has become this

fa69c9795b0ece4b64f0b6b9075deee7.jpg

12e51e171549233512ff6bd7bae79d6a.jpg

I think it’s mostly the colour scheme / lack of graphics. The bodywork looks different around the front near the lights but it isn’t , it’s the missing engine bars that allow you to see the lines better . Better with the bars on .

Back
Top Bottom