New XR

Oh bugger, i just deleted a whole load of pics yesterday off my Mac. However if you want a couple i can easily get them.

This is a pic of what he has although its not his bike.
49631466928_215eb11d43_c.jpg
[/url]

Snap Just the same but not lowered.

Barny

Snap Just the same but not lowered.

Barny

He hasn’t ridden it yet. It came up from Kubo bikes wherever that is. It had full set of Trekker Outback Ali luggage which he removed and i sold it on here for him. It is indeed a nice bike. Think it has 1900 miles on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a pic of what he has although its not his bike.
49631466928_215eb11d43_c.jpg
[/url]

I like the HP and the Triple black colours, ive been looking for a low version of the old model as I'm not keen on the new xr.

I've got a 2019 low XR in HP colours. Fcukin ace, best bike BMW have built, except the RR, IMHO. The quality of finish is way above the GS and also the new XR.

I've got a 2019 low XR in HP colours. Fcukin ace, best bike BMW have built, except the RR, IMHO. The quality of finish is way above the GS and also the new XR.

How do you know it’s better than the new XR, it hasn’t arrived at dealers yet?

The screen on that last bike posted is hideous!

Loved my XR

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if he is really short he will need to stand up to see over it...

He just got the bike a few weeks ago and it came like that. Suppose he will change the screen, i would. But mind you i have something similar on my GS so who am i to say its crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got this from the propaganda ministry yesterday.
“ Available in retailers from 25 April, the new edition of the S 1000 XR is lighter, faster, and more versatile than ever. Combining GS-like ergonomics with an engine derived from the S 1000 RR superbike, the new S 1000 XR delivers comfort, performance, and class-leading technology including a 6.5-inch colour TFT display and Dynamic ESA as standard“.
My dealer still maintains it’s a June delivery for mine though.

Back
Top Bottom