2020 Shite

Agree. Will also go and ride very well to. I love KTM's, they have real fun attitude.

I know what you mean. It must have been fucking hillarious for all those poor bastards who paid full whack for a 1290GT only to see KTM drop £5000 off the list price :blast

I need to have a moan though. The hotel opposite seemed better than waiting in the rain for the bus, taxi was 35euros for an 8 minute drive, bus free, so I got half a beer and intend topping that up at the hotel. €8!! Pro rata that's €16 for a pint of Heineken

View attachment 429594

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel your pain.

Does it cost more if it's comes with a head on it?:D

IMG_3398.jpgIMG_3392.jpg

I had no idea this bike would only be 178 kg. With 208 hp that’s simply incredible. Nice to have on sports bike of course but on a naked bike… Wow! That’s going to be a real beast.

IMG_3399.jpgIMG_3402.jpg

Works of art. Love this kind of stuff.

Yes, work better.
As in the role of some form of wind deflector.
Even without that in mind, simply raising them by 50% to 75% makes the bikes look so much better.

Ah, ok, I understand now :thumb2

I believe sir has happened upon the wrong section.

This is the first floor, the RT section is on the second floor (third door on the right). Here's a LINK to show you the way :beerjug:

Andres

Ah, ok, I understand now :thumb2

I believe sir has happened upon the wrong section.

This is the first floor, the RT section is on the second floor (third door on the right). Here's a LINK to show you the way :beerjug:

Andres

Thanks for that. :dabone

However, to me, the main issue is that they look wrong. Look daft, in fact.

IMG_3425.jpgIMG_3424.jpg

I'm not sure who designed the long point front plastics. I agree they don't look right.

IMG_3427.jpg

This looks good though.

Quite a good photo to see the metallic blue they've adopted.

Prefer my Gen2 SDR.

Won’t be swapping for the new one. Looks like a street fighter someone made at home.

IMG_3405.jpgIMG_3406.jpgIMG_3407.jpg

Brough. Not sure I like them but the engineering is just lovely. Wonder how many they sell??

Test ride booked for when these are available

1000Nm

IMG_3417.jpg

Back
Top Bottom