Durite

Auwyn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This is not so much of a product review as a customer service endorsement.

When I bought my bike off Chris, he had fitted Durite spotlights which are beast mode spotlights. Unfortunately, on my way home from work on Friday, one of the brackets sheared off at the 90 degree uprights and my spotlight was hanging by the cable by the time I got home. It was sturdy enough and there was no damage to the spot, but I obviously needed a new bracket.

So on Monday I gave them a call, it was about 4.30pm before I got around to doing it but spoke with a really helpful chap and we were able to identify a bracket that worked (I couldnt find the exact model of light on their website) and the chap there (Liam) said he would mail out a bracket for me. About half an hour later, he called me back and said he had just read the contact form I had sent over the weekend he didnt realise I wanted two brackets, as the system had now been shut down, he said he would send the other one in the morning when he was in work.

First bracket arrived first thing Tuesday morning. Second on Wednesday. He wouldnt take any payment for them.

Bearing in mind that I didnt buy the original lights and so I am not a returning customer, I thought this was exceptional service. Yes I know the brackets cost them pennies to have made, but with 30 minutes of work time left on Monday, he sorted out the replacement so I could use my bike on Tuesday.

A hearty thank you to Durite for excellent customer service to reflect a solid piece of equipment and whilst I wasnt a returning customer, if I need lighting again, I will be.

Back
Top Bottom