Anyone Recommend a Loud Horn?

Dodger

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,

Decided after 3 years that the standard Horn on my GSA needs a boost. I have a Nautilus which I'll dig out and refurbish. I took off my previous GSA as it didn't like water ingress.

I can see things on Nippy Normans web site which are Can Bus compatible and they range between £20 and £100.

I am sure someone out there has found one which is brilliant

Many thanks in advance

Hi all,

Decided after 3 years that the standard Horn on my GSA needs a boost. I have a Nautilus which I'll dig out and refurbish. I took off my previous GSA as it didn't like water ingress.

I can see things on Nippy Normans web site which are Can Bus compatible and they range between £20 and £100.

I am sure someone out there has found one which is brilliant

Many thanks in advance

Denali Soundbomb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a bmw 5 series horn, cheap, loud and plugs right in

Denali Soundbomb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This^^^ - very loud and very easy to fit if you get the bracket from Nippy Normans - no messing with wires, just plug, play and scare people who are in your way.

Don't bother with the Mini (too quiet), or the Split (unnecessarily complicated to mount both parts).

This^^^ - very loud and very easy to fit if you get the bracket from Nippy Normans - no messing with wires, just plug, play and scare people who are in your way.

Don't bother with the Mini (too quiet) or the Split - unnecessarily complicated to mount both parts.

I have actually got two soundbomb kits, dont ask me how :blast. I will be fitting one of them soon. It means i will have to remove my Givi top crash bars however i need to remove them anyway to allow fittment of my Denali D4s. All will be controlled from my Gen 2 ezCan which will be fitted at the same time. So at some point i will put the spare full Soundbomb kit up for sale on here. But im in no hurry. :D

Back
Top Bottom