Winter trip to SW England - mad or wha'?

I heard a lady from out-of-Ireland who is working here saying she was taught there were only 3 kinds of weather in Ireland: Grand, fine and fresh!

There's a reason Devon is so green and verdant; it rains, a lot, but there again you're from Ireland :blast

Rain simply makes me feel at home, but mix it in with some serious winds and it's a little less fun!

G'wan outta that, it's a lovely day for a bike ride (if I wasn't stuck in the office myself)
Was out for a while on Friday & then all day Saturday. I have to say the non-main roads are in some sh1t between the rain & the farmers :eek:

Was out on a few Toy Runs and watching the rain go sideways is interesting! But we got lucky last Sunday and caught a calm spot in the middle of the mayhem. :thumb2

I heard a lady from out-of-Ireland who is working here saying she was taught there were only 3 kinds of weather in Ireland: Grand, fine and fresh!

Lol, grand describes just about anything, fine is the ten minutes of sun per month, and fresh is for when there's icicles on the handlebars!

I'm down in Waterford at the moment and if you ignore the temperature........it's like the feckin Mediterranean!!!

Sent from a U11

I'm down in Waterford at the moment and if you ignore the temperature........it's like the feckin Mediterranean!!!

Sent from a U11

Ah bugger it anyway! Looks like I'm going to be working till next Wednesday at least. At this rate even a one nighter away on the bike would be great.

Back
Top Bottom