#Thisones4you

Anthony Byrne

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Folks, 3 weeks back I lost my best friend. My dad was 56 years old and had been battling cancer for 11 years. Not once during all of those years did he complain or take self pity. He was the inspiration around me planning a trip to Norway and on his deathbed told me he would be with me one way or another. He loved bikes, beer and building. There wasn't anything he couldn't turn his hand too.

This trip will now be a chairity event for Our Lady's Hospice in Dublin, Dad wanted to do something big for them as they made the last few months of his life as beautiful as it could be. Ill be covering 100% of the cost so I promise all donations will go to the hospice. The price of a coffee or couple of beers would be great and in return ill post some vlogs especially for those who hate vlogs :augie

https://www.idonate.ie/anbyrne

Attachments

• 179746F2-2A07-404D-A20E-226DD550B645_1_105_c.jpeg
    179746F2-2A07-404D-A20E-226DD550B645_1_105_c.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 323
Sorry for your loss Anthony. Such a young age too
My father-in-law spent his last days in Harolds Cross Hospice & they were absolutely brilliant
A couple of quid thrown in your bucket, ride safe :thumb

Donated....let me know if you need any help or info about Norway and I'll be happy to help.

Phil

Gentlemen seriously thats some amazing support.

Jockser it was way too young, still cant get my head around it-even though I knew it was coming it knocked the shite out of me.

Thanks Harry!!!

Phil thank you and ill definitely be in touch

Back
Top Bottom