Time to say goodbye to the GSA

Fair enough, but i wont be changing it. Read it carefully, i didn’t say anything derogatory, you will obviously put your own slant on it but hey ho, so be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delboy is something that ends in ker...whether its biker or not is debatable.

Sounds like money is driving your life, shame really

Disagree.

Deciding between a couple of options, which will both provide you with enjoyment, then seeking the best value between them is a very fair way of getting through life.

I buy tee shirts for three hundred quid, because I like them, so money isn't driving my choices. Choice is driving my choices, but absolutely nothing wrong with driving a deal.

Disagree.

Deciding between a couple of options, which will both provide you with enjoyment, then seeking the best value between them is a very fair way of getting through life.

I buy tee shirts for three hundred quid, because I like them, so money isn't driving my choices. Choice is driving my choices, but absolutely nothing wrong with driving a deal.

To be fair, I'm the same. Except I don't buy £300 t-shirts because I'm 52 years old.... and would like to think I know better

To be fair, I'm the same. Except I don't buy £300 t-shirts because I'm 52 years old.... and would like to think I know better

Ohh fuck me, you cant say that Steve, christ man don’t ya know someone might be offended by you telling them that

Ohh fuck me, you cant say that Shaun christ man don’t ya know someone might be offended by you telling them that

Ummmm, you on drugs again? I'm Steve (the good looking one).

:doh

All loaded in the van ready to part ex tomorrow...forgot how heavy they are to push!

Back
Top Bottom