Opinions please

Service yourself and put the saved money for if or when it breaks down. If it doesn't break you are quids in, if it does it may have broken down anyway so you are still quids in. Mind you I always keep my bikes for a long time. So any servicing is done for me and not the next person.

Service yourself and put the saved money for if or when it breaks down. If it doesn't break you are quids in, if it does it may have broken down anyway so you are still quids in. Mind you I always keep my bikes for a long time. So any servicing is done for me and not the next person.

I like this.....:okay

Unless I can find a highly recommended bloke from within this parish I suppose BMW will continue to benefit.

Hi Skipster, My name's Will. I have a shop in Edenbridge called Monty's Motorcycles, not a million miles from you. I worked at a main dealer for 10 years before a year in BSB now here. I'd be happy to look after your bike (and everyone else's for that matter!) in future. I've a few guys with GS's that are now coming to me from the main dealer. I think there are a few users on here that would vouch for me and my work if they see this!

Cheers,
Will @ Monty's

Hi Skipster, My name's Will. I have a shop in Edenbridge called Monty's Motorcycles, not a million miles from you. I worked at a main dealer for 10 years before a year in BSB now here. I'd be happy to look after your bike (and everyone else's for that matter!) in future. I've a few guys with GS's that are now coming to me from the main dealer. I think there are a few users on here that would vouch for me and my work if they see this!

Cheers,
Will @ Monty's

Thanks for that Will.

I’ll be moving just south of Edenbridge as from Monday so that will work very well for me.

I look forward to meeting you.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom