Black Forrest trip planned for June 2020

I was there for the first time in the summer and now regret not spending more time on the unclassified roads. The smaller the road the better. The ones I did ravel on were fantastic and I saw more of the unspoilt areas of the Black Forest than I did when i was on the B500 etc. If you're not in a hurry and don't mind being alone for a few hours, stick to the small roads. You wont regret it

Oy! OP now you are awake, what thoughts?

Not even the most basic of acknowledgements it seems.

Congratulations, you are the first winner of a new trophy:

deliveryService

Keep a tight grip, others will be along to rip it from your grasp.

As it’s Lent, it’s a rare chance for absolution. Don’t waste it....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GTGHyrApdwo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As it’s Lent, it’s a rare chance for absolution. Don’t waste it....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GTGHyrApdwo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:beerjug: Amen

I'm off that way in June so it's all very much appreciated Mr Wapping :beerjug:

Don't forget your waterproofs ;-)

I have had mixed luck with weather in the Black Forest, admittedly same goes for other places, but like the Ardennes it is green for a reason, definitely higher chance of rain than Spain, Rhone Alps or even blighty )statistically speaking)

Don't forget your waterproofs ;-)

I have had mixed luck with weather in the Black Forest, admittedly same goes for other places, but like the Ardennes it is green for a reason, definitely higher chance of rain than Spain, Rhone Alps or even blighty )statistically speaking)

:beerjug:

Thank you to all those that took the time to give their time, effort and advice. I'm sorry I have not responded earlier as have been off grid recently. I know I deserve all the comments and criticism. I have no valid excuse. Sorry. I will be sure to keep up and show my appreciation in future assuming I have not got a reputation and to be avoided at all costs

It lives, it moves.... :D

Look forward to hearing what you decide on or if you want some more assistance.

Back
Top Bottom