Paddock stand 1250 GSA

homew151

Reaction score
Hi All,

Am looking for a paddock stand for my 1250,

Any advice of what to get and from where?

Many thanks in advance.

b30e73be489daebaa55fabdf7e546f4f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I have a front one that’s fitted loads of bikes, cheap as chips and adjustable, for the rear I have the one BMW one that I bought with a K1300S, don’t want to sell but rarely use it as the GSA has a centre stand.

thank you all for your input,,

i was hoping to get a centre paddock stand as i need to manoeuvre the bike in tight spaces.

best

I have just been given a bike mover that was destined for the skip by a neighbour, it's a long thing that both wheels sit on with a part for the side stand to sit on, it has castors at each end and one on the stand part. easy to get the bike on and off and move around.

Been to the show today and saw an impressive stand made by ABBA which hoisted a 1250 up to waist height.
Discounted to less than 400 which seems pretty reasonable for what it does

Hi iandavid i have a constands centre stand dolly, used it for my gs, not needed now, great for manoeuvring the bike,
I also have a rear paddock stand for lc bikes,
Pm if interested ,

"Been to the show today and saw an impressive stand made by ABBA which hoisted a 1250 up to waist height.
Discounted to less than 400 which seems pretty reasonable for what it does"

Fell in love with that myself.

thank you very much Ian:beerjug:, i really appreciate offer but am after what Fullchat saw in the show ABBA stand,, my garage narrow and long so i need to be able to maneuver the bike after cleaning and work and so on..

best regards

Been to the show today and saw an impressive stand made by ABBA which hoisted a 1250 up to waist height.
Discounted to less than 400 which seems pretty reasonable for what it does

I've got one of these and it's a fantastic piece of kit and highly recommended as it's so flexible in use. I bought mine in 2015 and the show price of £395 is less than I paid then! You get a bike fitting kit, tool tray and rear bobbin as part of that price and they normally charge extra for them.

Back
Top Bottom