Breakfast meet Sat 7th December. Lincoln bomber memorial centre.

Tbolt

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Different venue again.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/I...hUKEwjn3a7u1MXhAhWSblAKHdliAvgQ_BIwEXoECAoQCA

Canwick Ave, Lincoln LN4 2HQ

The international bomber command memorial opened last year and has a good value cafe.

Free access to the memorial grounds and free bike parking.

The visitor centre is well worth a visit at £4.50 for a day pass or £7.20 for an annual pass if bought on line. Decide when you get there and pay on your smart phone if you use one.

I have the annual pass as I have visited 3 times so far.

Centre opens at 9.30 to 4 (winter hours).

There is a £3 charge for car parking if weather is a problem.

Full details:

https://internationalbcc.co.uk/

Cafe menu:

https://internationalbcc.co.uk/your-visit-events/the-hub-cafe/

I am aware other biker groups have visited here as a ride out destination.

If anyone wants to make this a ride out please put suggestions in this thread.

Open to all as usual so would be good to see folks from other regions.

Thanks
Gerry

Breakfast Meet 7th December

I’ll definitely pop along to this meet, it will be good to meet other members :thumb

I'll hopefully get to this one, not been out in a while.
Is it an 09:30 Meet??

I'll see what time I get home Friday evening, whether I’ve got all my crap sorted out after 2 weeks away and still be ready to go to the NL Saturday evening then get home late Sunday evening and return to work for another 10 days on Monday morning but if the wind is blowing in a favourable direction I’ll have a ride up.

That’s about 25% at best but you never know.

I'll see what time I get home Friday evening, whether I’ve got all my crap sorted out after 2 weeks away and still be ready to go to the NL Saturday evening then get home late Sunday evening and return to work for another 10 days on Monday morning but if the wind is blowing in a favourable direction I’ll have a ride up.

That’s about 25% at best but you never know.

It would be good to meet you in the flesh, I have been wanting to call you acunt to your face for along time now.:thumb2

:D No - we could walk it if needs be. Just be aware of extra traffic and Maybe, if coming from north of the city, avoid coming through the city on the A15.

If coming from any road around Lincoln, remember the knobblies.....The farmers cannot get into their fields apparently and in my experience this week, they have brought the fields out onto the roads:D
Bless `em.

Good to see everyone this morning.

A good turn out, and quite a good venue, once you've found it. :augie :blast

Veggie breakfast was disappointing but the carnivore version looked good.

Good to see everyone this morning.

A good turn out, and quite a good venue, once you've found it. :augie :blast

Veggie breakfast was disappointing but the carnivore version looked good.
That’s proves you are truly addicted sausage

Gerry, thanks for organising.
Good to see everyone.
Nice venue, The Carnivore full English was very good. :thumb

Excellent venue with friendly staff and a very good breakfast..... Thank you for organising and apologies for having to dash off early.

Good venue, room for a few hundred bikes in the "car" park, if this takes off (bomber pun .... groan) who knows.
Good to see ya all.

Back
Top Bottom