Wee video of our trip around Kerry and Killarney back in May 2019

Hatcho

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had a few friends over from the UK and other parts for a few days last May. We headed south west and spent a few nights in Killarney enjoying the best of what Kerry and Cork has to offer. Great trip with plenty of laughs thrown in for good measure! :thumb2

Thanks for posting, it is a lovely part of Ireland and the WAW is amazing. I recognised some of your pics including the rain:D

Here, don't be telling all them about our wee roads :blast

You're getting' quite handy at this video stuff Sean. The drone footage is cool :thumb

Excellent video - looks like ye had an enjoyable trip.

Great part of the country! :thumb2

Here, don't be telling all them about our wee roads :blast

You're getting' quite handy at this video stuff Sean. The drone footage is cool :thumb

Thanks Jochen! Funny you should say that as I'm still pants at using the drone despite having it for ages. The minute it's up in the air I'm convinced it's either going to plummet from the sky or simply fly off into the distance, never to be seen again. Just got to learn to trust all that new fangled technology I suppose... :rolleyes:

Yep - brought the crew up over Priests Leap - GS'ers loved it, the RS'ers weren't so sure! :p

Bloody adventure bike riders! I still have nightmares about that fuckin track upto Priests Leap :aidan.
Thanks Sean for organising the long weekend,we really enjoyed it.:beerjug::beer:

Back
Top Bottom