Schuberth C4 Pro carbon ... any experience ?

thebuyer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
New helmet time ... I’ve been pleased with Schuburth but it’s nearly 10 years old :eek:... anyway I’ve narrowed it down to the C4 Carbon, due to it’s lightness.

Anyone got experience of this helmet and is the best price, on a black and white one?

And is anyone aware of new colours for 2020?

Attachments

• 34E25D06-C76C-43C3-83FD-BBC3EA3037DE.jpg
    34E25D06-C76C-43C3-83FD-BBC3EA3037DE.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 573
I've got the C4 Pro (non-carbon) and it's a lovely helmet. I previously had the C3 Pro - which was also great. The C4 Pro is a definite upgrade, but not enough to justify the cost. The lining is nicer, the viewport is bigger and the integrated comms are pretty damn good (But I do recommend the RC4 handlebar remote as the buttons on the hemet are awkward to say the least). There were issues with the standards C4 regarding placement of the microphone and using a cheap PinLock - but they are fixed on the C4 Pro.

I have been told though, that the intercom range on the Carbon version of this lid is much reduced compared to the non-Carbon version. This is something to consider if you will be using bike to bike intercom.

By the way - Motolegends should do a 10% price beat on the lowest advertised price you can find in the UK.

If you decide on the C4 Pro Carbon, drop me a message and I'll see what price we can do =)

There is very little difference in weight between the two helmets. C4 Pro Carbon weight starts at 1,600g while the C4 Pro weight starts at 1,660g. Details from Schuberth website.

Back
Top Bottom