Hilltop

EPG_19

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I decided against a hilltop on the 1250.

Do they do any BMW?

I have an xr I fancy doing now.

As it seems the wizardry is bollocks on the boxer engines, will the XR be any different

Just some advice before parting with money would be great as it seems the people in the 1200 section are trying out for the national bellend award.

You appear to have posted the same nonsensical shite twice :nenau

Oh, goody. Another one. Wait for ages for a hilltop thread and 2 come along in a day. Fantastic!

Fucking hell, is it national retards day?

I decided against a hilltop on the 1250.

Do they do any BMW?

I have an xr I fancy doing now.

As it seems the wizardry is bollocks on the boxer engines, will the XR be any different

Just some advice before parting with money would be great as it seems the people in the 1200 section are trying out for the national bellend award.

The XR is mental quick anyhow; why bugger about with the thing unless you have to ie removing Cat / change Headers.

It seems that way with extremely childish idiots on here, guess a paid for forum isn’t worth the money?

I’m sure the site owner would give you a pro rata refund, if you ask nicely. :thumb

At the risk of prodding the tiger, according to many Hilltop = Snake Oil.

IMHO, A tune that lives in "unused memory" and cant be "seen" when examining the unit seems not to be there. I have a programme for my PC then it needs to know where it is as a minimum so, even if I hide it, there has to be some code linking to it.
Similarly, with an ECU, if it links to the code you have to tell it to go find the information there so that change would be seen.

I asked Hilltop what mode it works in or replaces, ie Sports, Road or Rain. I got no answer so I'd save my money pal.

Anybody had any good cheese over Christmas?

I had a cracking bit of Roquefort. I think it might have been just going over the hump, but it was awesome.

Can we have a new button, All posts excluding Hilltop ?

With the exception of the cafe on the London Road just North of Salisbury

I had a cracking bit of Roquefort. I think it might have been just going over the hump, but it was awesome.

We had loads of cracking cheeses, including some German

I had a lovely Coleston Basset from the cheese counter at Waitrose. Bloody lovely, it was. :drool

Can we have a new button, All posts excluding Hilltop ?

With the exception of the cafe on the London Road just North of Salisbury

I’ve already asked Paul a few months ago, but it won’t happen. :blast

At the risk of prodding the tiger, according to many Hilltop = Snake Oil.

IMHO, A tune that lives in "unused memory" and cant be "seen" when examining the unit seems not to be there. I have a programme for my PC then it needs to know where it is as a minimum so, even if I hide it, there has to be some code linking to it.
Similarly, with an ECU, if it links to the code you have to tell it to go find the information there so that change would be seen.

I asked Hilltop what mode it works in or replaces, ie Sports, Road or Rain. I got no answer so I'd save my money pal.

That’s because geoff appears to be full of shit, and won’t answer a straight question!!

Back
Top Bottom