Cardo Packtalk Bold vs Freecom 4 Plus

cav

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Right guys, bit late to ask the question as I've already picked a duo pack up from Motorcycle Live today but which would pick and why?
Both come with the upgraded JBL speakers

Riding, it will be mainly solo when commuting and then 2 other max with an intercom.

The Packtalk Bold - because I don't like saying "Hey Cardo" into my (1sr gen.) Packtalk. I would hope the Bold version would be better.

The DMC won't offer much advantage with max 2 other riders.

...but I'm a luddite who struggles with some new stuff, which is why my Autocom has been re-installed.

The Packtalk Bold - because I don't like saying "Hey Cardo" into my (1sr gen.) Packtalk. I would hope the Bold version would be better.

The DMC won't offer much advantage with max 2 other riders.

...but I'm a luddite who struggles with some new stuff, which is why my Autocom has been re-installed.

That seems like a good enough reason to go for the Packtalk Bolt to me! I went with the intension of getting the Freecom 4 but thought I'd make sure I hadn't been a salesmans dream, he did say the Bold was the one to go for.

Had I been in the market, I could not have resisted the show offers. Well done!

Been 'looking' for one for ages but always found something else to spend money on, now the Mrs has passed her test it made sense to bite the bulllet.

Back
Top Bottom