Operation Saddo - Sod this I'm off again..........

Deleted account 210901001

Reaction score
So I'm single again.

Girlie said I wasn't really taking things seriously or paying attention to her correctly, anyway something like that, I wasn't really listening to be honest.

One door, (mouth), closes and another opens...……….

Sod this, I've got 2 weeks off and I'm heading to Europe again on an open trip, very loose plan is to visit mat in S Spain, visiting various WW2 thingies on the way.

Ferry booked Sun night to St Malo.

Feel free to come along on here, and put a UKGS arm round me to comfort me on my way...………….

2 duties in Cardiff first...……….

Sorry to hear of your break up.....I think ��

Good luck with the trip. I’ve done a number of ‘jump on the bike & go’ trips. There’s nothing better for clearing the soul...

Thanks. I’m cool about it, on the plus side I can now fit more crap on the bike I won’t use as I can use her pannier too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about the circumstances but looking forward to following the trip..

Bon voyage...:thumb2

9e21575d37d9ee665d41a0a2b82b9e90.jpg

I’m all over it like a tramp on hot chips.

Actually whilst I'm on.

Black Round and Sticky tyres Cardiff

Top man.

BT023GT £200 fitted.

On time and v friendly.

Recommended

Back story...…………

2 years ago I was headed to work in Cardiff when I come across an old BMW at side of road.

I'm having a rare non asshole day, so I pull over and its some very old (70 plus) German chap who's got a puncture. He's got no tools etc.

I drive him to a local Premier Inn and get him a brew. He's cold wet and pissed off.

Google "Tyres Cardiff" and the above company comes up

Turns up and sources tyre for next day. Its a weird size, the bike being ancient.

I sort bloke out a room, thank the tyre man and be on my way, saying that Ill certainly use him again as he was so helpful.

German bloke calls me 5 days later and pops by for a brew on his round Britain tour.

A little tale to warm your hearts on a cold November day.

9e21575d37d9ee665d41a0a2b82b9e90.jpg

I’m all over it like a tramp on hot chips.

That doesn't look like a GS wheel or exhaust? I was expecting the white GSA? Intriguing...

Good spot Rich, Its an RT purchased from here recently :)

I've ripped the arse out of the miles on my GSA so thought Id take this one on this trip......

Will do mate...…………

I'm looking now and reckoning on clockwise around Spain and Portugal getting spat out at Biarritz again...….

oh dear ...another relation ship break up! ...i wouldn't worry about it ,she prob thinks the grass is greener etc etc .....get down to Sth Spain ,plenty of señorita there ...enjoy the trip

thanks.

Sadly where I'm concerned the grass is probably greener :)

I am to relationships what Prince Andrew is to the Me Too movement :)

Sorry about relationship (sort of) but if it means we get a decent ride report to wile away the next few winter evenings, I can't be THAT sorry.

Ride fast and ride safe!

thanks.

Sadly where I'm concerned the grass is probably greener :)

I am to relationships what Prince Andrew is to the Me Too movement :)

Well, insight is a good thing. It takes 2 to make and break a relationship, some of it will have been you and some of it her. Don't blame her or yourself (unless one of you abused the other). Good travels, even P. Andrew has redeeming points, I am sure...

Back
Top Bottom