New Bike Tomorrow! R Nine T Urban G/S Sport

DevonianScotsman

Reaction score
Tomorrow morning I'll be picking up my first ever brand new bike...

After years of owning used bikes, I've finally got myself into a position where I can afford to do this.
She's an R Nine T Urban G/S Sport on a '69 plate.

The wife didn't tell me it was a bad idea... In fact she's right behind it! This way I won't moan about having to drill out rusty bolts every 5 minutes... :D

Wish me luck!

Fantastic.

What a great day you’re going to have.

Always a very special time.

Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to google-image that model.

Looks good - plenty of fans for that R9T

Fantastic.

What a great day you’re going to have.

Always a very special time.

Enjoy.

Had to google-image that model.

Looks good - plenty of fans for that R9T

I’ve had two R9T’s. Great bikes for urban travel.

Now that is pretty.

Thanks for all the love, guys.
It's this spec, but with the BMW LED indicator kit:

GSA1i2iIkq6JdKamusJ1mZ_vjUG_WJBCOveisMWOoDOPfcdzvAAL9WWNSMaxG4uVhSX6x_HXdM1A-QfogPxLITwDACA4MX3j8XH2UjrOtHcmv1J7HIURf5dD5UUR87Ur_Oo8kZtYyP0tHcnEJnev1h6pc5YNFqxWAqgEA5uiZZbW8ERk05SLzEbR51PC6efPpXJCQRJ43SOHGyw4dk4oxzjvz4Q2NJRNcTpNGxAYbKJp7uovpxLPI50CyE4qK26eyMxXa30KYj570_pj70Hrmq0JVARSCvYYKIa0GGLSIgvlLwrB_8q395p78rJL4v0glM2UsHlxZBYXHhe-7dlRl79z2nTYQxRHDgsILU1Z4TCWFXtNbAB4eCaI1o3HO_3kmyBGDqdjLDeYkapuIcxSWattvkaghfcOJc_G5R7F4tzsJACfwDOhUZeY0ru74yINa2l3vLpmmopNaxzhwIpUzXMeFoJfjYgyZNOJe1GyClt5ulr9P5siOd3Fkl51s0YW2gCtvR_mOv73kfVO86WMVwz-KUAXeL3F_ltcxV2SnuEcJBiKesbXU87-PRkfC8_NQT8p_-I0brHiAqwIag8_p35gRZmsHTHAp1MLxpxCVmUvTSuIWA--XmIeQBGYROyAwEhmwaCJiaxRmCgP-b6HkNXZ2PLg24-PauFxuWn11ZXpOs6LVJt3DYXY=w902-h661-no

I can't wait! :D

Great bike, well done.

I have the 'normal' R9t and use it for everything - track days, touring, scratching, commuting. Its now my only bike so needs to do everything.

Good luck with it.

Great bike, well done.

I have the 'normal' R9t and use it for everything - track days, touring, scratching, commuting. Its now my only bike so needs to do everything.

Good luck with it.

Thanks!

It'll b e bike number 3 for me, but it'll be my standard go-to for everything.

Cool looking R9T :beerjug: Get ready to throw some farkles at it. :blagblah

Got the same model, you'll love it...enjoy :beerjug:

ps. The tyres make it look uber cooooooool.... but once you put on some decent rubber it transforms the bike :thumby:

There was an R9T sitting next to the salesman's desk when I went in to look at a GS. They are lovely things, and even as I was signing the forms for the GS my eyes kept wandering ...

Enjoy!

There was an R9T sitting next to the salesman's desk when I went in to look at a GS. They are lovely things, and even as I was signing the forms for the GS my eyes kept wandering ...

Enjoy!

Ah OK! There was an R Nine T Scrambler beside the desk when I was in signing for the Urban G/S.
The Mrs prefers the Scrambler so I think she was secretly a bit disappointed...

Back
Top Bottom