7th One for 2019

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hola moteiros, shall we meet next Wednesday, 27th November 2019 from 19.30 hrs onwards?

Crown & Horns, East Ilsley? Red Lion, Brightwell-cum-Sotwell? Or shall we try the Chequers in Britwell Salome again?

See you next week hopefully! 👍

Ela

I think they’ve all gone into hibernation Ela! 😀 I probably can’t make this week but I’ll keep my eye on the thread in case I’m free.

I think they’ve all gone into hibernation Ela! 😀 I probably can’t make this week but I’ll keep my eye on the thread in case I’m free.

That's the fifth time in a row, Dave - I'm starting to take this personally... :eyebrow

I want to come
Don’t give up !

I’m travelling from oop north and could be delayed...

OK, I won’t then... ;)

Where would be convenient for you to meet?

If we’re going to hook Dave it will have to be Wallingford way, I’m happy to go with Red Lion at Brightwell Cum Sotwell

7.30 but watch this space in case I get delayed I’ll text or post when I know

So sorry but I’ve just had it confirmed....I’ve got a group of ski bums coming to Reading to talk about our trip in January. I wasn’t sure if it was still on. K know I’m a hopeless case.....

So sorry but I’ve just had it confirmed....I’ve got a group of ski bums coming to Reading to talk about our trip in January. I wasn’t sure if it was still on. K know I’m a hopeless case.....

As long as you get your priorities right, Dave... :eyebrow

Patrick, the Red Lion in Brightwell-cum-Sotwell it is.

Any more? Please let me know by lunchtime tomorrow; I shall book a table then.

OK, so we have:

1) Patrick
2) Pix
3) Berin
4) Dr JM
5) Pumpy

Possu can't make it; Mr G and Alun still TBC.

Any one else? Mr Titterton? Vince? Mike F? Kurien? Kordun? Arek? StewMcGrew? Let me know by lunchtime.

See you later! :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom