MX bike suitable for 6/7 year old

Dave56

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My son is looking to purchase a MX come field bike for his 6 year old son, but he seems totally confused with what is available :blast
I was just wondering if anyone on here has any experience with such things and could offer any advice, recommendations or definitely don’t do’s.
Any advice or help would be gratefully received. I think his budget is about £300.

just buy him a yam pee wee the best starter bike buy a good one ,they will sell for the same money next year . spend a bit more or spend money on repairs with a sad faced son looking at you . the cheaper bike are not worth messing with; unless you want to teach him how to swear badly and fix bikes made of cheese . there wa a honda Qr and xr 50 on ebay . the prices are high because of chrsitmas wait a few months

He won't get much with a £300 budget. Don't go for a Chinese pit bike get a Jap one ( Honda Yamaha etc ) As half pint said the Yamaha PW 50 is a great bike but I don't think you'll find one for that money.

600 to 1000 may get you a good one sell next year or when needed you will get your money back

Back
Top Bottom