prob stupid innovv k2 questions

autogs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
just fitted a k2 system and very easy it was to,but went out today and came back and looked at the recordings.All ok apart from seems to be a double speed like some weird old movie!.
Also using the sd card reader supplied when veiwing on laptop the videos are at 90 degrees outie on their side! so what am i doing wrong.

Are you sure the cameras are correct way up? Have you checked the video on your phone? Maybe you pressed a key in the settings.

yep sure the cameras are ok,any idea about the double speed?

yep sure the cameras are ok,any idea about the double speed?

Ive just watched a vid o utube about fitting to a 1250. Did you mount the cameras with the Innovv name at 12 o’clock ? Thats supposed to be how the camera is set properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah,er no they are at 3 or 9 oclock, ok thanks for that i will have a another go,any idea about the double speed?

ah,er no they are at 3 or 9 oclock, ok thanks for that i will have a another go,any idea about the double speed?

Sorry, no idea about that. What sd card are you using? Maybe do a format in the dvr and turn camera right way up. Not sure what would cause double speed tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i used the sd card supplied at the bike show by innovv,so should be ok

If the footage is flickering it could be set at the incorrect frame rate, what FPS is it set to?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

You can think you can also set replay speed from what I recall

If the footage is flickering it could be set at the incorrect frame rate, what FPS is it set to?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

did not see that in settings,not flickering its just like a benny hill movie!

Back
Top Bottom