R100 GS TRIPLE BLACK BUILD PICTURES

mrwilks

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I like the HPN style bikes but they are above my pay grade so i thought i would put something together myself.I have been building this bike for a while now & its nearly finished ,here are a few build pictures hope you like them .I have started another build (GS)but its not going to be as involved as the triple black (which i based the coulours on my R1200 triple black) so it may be for sale.No price yet as someone has first dibs
parts used
,ktm 690 enduro front end,bmw 1200lc handlebars 30mm with bespoke risers,baja designs soltek headlight,Puig 'Naked' screen,Barkbuster 'Storm' handguards,UFO rear mudguard and taillight,strengthened frame with 1100gs swing arm conversion with disc brake final drive,Ohlins rear shocker,bmw single seat with short bespoke rear frame & detachable pannier mounts,lowered wider foot pegs,bespoke crash bars,Motorbatt 1100gs battery,NRP exhaust to remus end can, engine mods by S,Scriminger eng (new guides, valves,pistons & rods lightend & balanced.higher compresion etc) ,new piston rings,timing chain & tensioner,Wudo sump,Moterworks hd clutch,SWT Sport gearbox to 1100 drive shaft adapter & gator,all cables,32mm carbs overhauled, dyno at Torquetune . & the list goes on . All parts have been ether overhauled ore are new
(in the pictures the rear shock is set very low,i have loads of build pictures if anyone is interested)

I now know why the HPN bikes cost so much

Attachments

• .5.jpg
    .5.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 903
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 1,384
  • 010 (2).jpg
    010 (2).jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 907
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 948
  • 007 (2).jpg
    007 (2).jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 934
Thats nice. :thumby:

Looks like you have spent some hours + £

I love it... well done that man.

Don’t sell it (unless its to me...cheap!)...just ride and enjoy it.

Bubb

That looks great well done who makes your engine bars quite like the look of them

cheers

hi there, the headers were a mat silver before i started it up,they just went like that on there own ,NRP EXHAUSTS.CO.UK made me the system

Looks good.
How did you get the goldish finish on the exhaust headers?
hi there, the headers were a mat silver before i started it up,they just went like that on there own ,NRP EXHAUSTS.CO.UK made me the system

Would it be gauche to ask what the complete project would cost, including a donor bike?

This caught my eye on Pintrest recently but your’s is a real delight to the eye

Attachments

• 5A889C25-BFD6-45A9-B1BF-52E08770ED0E.jpg
    5A889C25-BFD6-45A9-B1BF-52E08770ED0E.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 827
Hope it works as well as it looks. How much adjustment is there on the back end and how much difference does it make?

Back
Top Bottom