Mikeyboy Magic

The other one’s actually mine. I bought it back from Canada when we returned to the UK and Mike’s brought it back to life after a few years languishing in disrepair in Spain (long story). I’m off to fetch it back from Mike tomorrow :)

Nice bike:thumb

Mine comes home 3rd Feb. I didn't want to ride it back this time of year so having it transported.

Nice bike:thumb

Mine comes home 3rd Feb. I didn't want to ride it back this time of year so having it transported.

Thanks! I saw your bike today, looks absolutely amazing! Was so weird to see two of them side by side in the same colour, I don't think that's ever happened ot me in the 23 years I've owned the bike!

Good call re the transporter, I rode home and it was a bit nippy not to mention absolutely filthy!

Mike and Charlie have done an amazing job with mine, I'm absolutely thrilled with the result, I'm pretty sure you will be come February!

Yes they both looked better than when new to me. I have a bit further to ride to Newcastle so I'm happy to have it transported.

I've had mine 14 years and it's only done 17,000 miles but I thought I would let Mike have free rein on what to do with it. I'm glad I did - no shortcuts just a brilliant job.

Back
Top Bottom