Moto Pro Panniers, has anyone seen these or bought them.

I suppose it's like let's say Vauxhall wheels on a ford, each to there own each manufacturer wants you to use there parts, at least with the bullshift it comes with the frames no extra cost and the price is good to start with

Anyone have the GSA side panniers frame for sale? It’s for a 1250GS.

Glad to see this was a genuine product, hmmmm should I ��. Wife kill will me, but not in that order

I've got to say they are a quality made set of panniers and frames, basically there a copy of the bmw ones only cheaper and a bit bigger capacity aswell, the frames are as strong and as well made as the one ones, and the boxes are very well built

Looks like you can fit them to a standard GS and retain the standard footpeg/ Vario mounts.

Looks like you can fit them to a standard GS and retain the standard footpeg/ Vario mounts.

Hi Steve,

Yeah, you drop the pillion pegs down 5mm or so and fit a spacer to the front and the bracket fits into the rear.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Steve,

Yeah, you drop the pillion pegs down 5mm or so and fit a spacer to the front and the bracket fits into the rear.

Steve

Good stuff:thumb2 and good that they've taken the frame down to a strong point on the chassis rather than taking it to the exhaust hanger.

Good stuff:thumb2 and good that they've taken the frame down to a strong point on the chassis rather than taking it to the exhaust hanger.

Definitely! I’m really happy with mine!

If you want anymore info or photos let me know pal

Steve

Hi all.
I know this thread is a few months old now but wanted to know if anyone else had bought a set of these panniers and what the thoughts were ?

Thanks all.

For the £687 you get new frames anyway, just swap them out

just dropped onto this thread, I am interested in these, they look as good as the bmw ones if not better and price seems really good!
How do you rate them now, have they met your expectations? I also wonder if the original Bmw rack stays as is so it can be used with an existing topcase?

just dropped onto this thread, I am interested in these, they look as good as the bmw ones if not better and price seems really good!
How do you rate them now, have they met your expectations? I also wonder if the original Bmw rack stays as is so it can be used with an existing topcase?

Hi Russ996duke,
Yeah they’re really really good!
Top quality and massive in comparison to the BMW ones.
The panniers come with the frame for them and don’t support the top box at all. The top box comes with a plate that is secured onto the rack so it wouldn’t interfere with your existing top box. Hope these photos help....

151709e7fcc1096c0a47eefbbe65a4c7.jpg

87399a01930a2104b9b82891abe1dcde.jpg

1c7864d8f915bc3230788fe665574ec9.jpg

Thanks Steven, thats very good!
my only concern is the actual width overall of the boxes for when filtering, ( I've contacted the company for more detail on that),my current set up is much narrower but for various reasons can be duplicated on the new GS (a very long and boring story!)
russ

I didn’t measure them to be honest, Sorry pal

They’re good at getting back to you to be fair.
Just might take a bit to get the info if it’s not to hand, if you get no joy in the next few days let me know and I’ll go out mine on and measure it

They’re good at getting back to you to be fair.
Just might take a bit to get the info if it’s not to hand, if you get no joy in the next few days let me know and I’ll go out mine on and measure it

Cheers mate!

I've put a set of the big black ones on my triple black Avd. Looks great. They do narrower ones too. The new atching black framing was easy to fit and looks better too.
If you really want too sell the bmw frames for £600 but these for 700, your set for the summer tour

I've put a set of the big black ones on my triple black Avd. Looks great. They do narrower ones too. The new atching black framing was easy to fit and looks better too.
If you really want too sell the bmw frames for £600 but these for 700, your set for the summer tour

Yep looked into these and the narrow ones are still a bit too wide but the build quality is excellent and of course top loading is much preferable to me!
Deacision day coming in next week!

Back
Top Bottom