Big savings on GS parts

Mark Hooton

Cymarcbikeparts
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Guys/Gals, we are doing a Black Friday sale tmoz - great chance to get some of our parts at a very low price.

If there`s anything not listed that you want then contact us, stating your forum handle, and we`ll apply the daft discounts to what you fancy :)

It`s only for a day mind, we ain`t doing any of that Black November silliness :D

Ride safe, I hope all your spokes/engines/paintwork/gearboxes are ok!

And if anyone ever wants a free diagnostic on my 911 pro just rock up and I`ll put the kettle on :thumb

Mark and the lads.

www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk

Just goes to show how much profit you normally make :aidan :JB

Any deal on R850 r engine protector?

I don’t think there is ‘officially’ but if you email mick@cymarc.co.uk and aaron@cymarc.co.uk saying that you’ve spoken to me on our fine forum then the lads will apply Black Friday discount to an R850R engine protector!

Btw we may need a photo of the front of your engine as we’ve had problems with different headers with some the bikes and have had to do a bespoke fitting kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discounts get applied at midnight and show at checkout.

Remember, we are only doing it for the day unlike other silly soda (Black November- wtf lol).

Thank you for your interest and ride safe!

....Remember, we are only doing it for the day unlike other silly sods (Black November- wtf lol).

Bloody lightweight.

Robinson Crusoe had a Black Friday which lasted years......

As a new owner looking for some protection parts, this couldn't have come at a better time for me :thumb2:

A quick chat with Mike and Aaron this morning, then order placed with a great saving :beerjug:

I always prefer to find a UK supplier for aftermarket or bespoke made items where possible, so this ticked all the right boxes for me :)

Should pop along and make an intro post somewhere now i guess... :augie

Hi Mark
Parts for my R850r arrived this morning thanks.
Fitted spot on and a happy customer.
Quality item and service.
Thank you.
Ric

Hi Mark
Parts for my R850r arrived this morning thanks.
Fitted spot on and a happy customer.
Quality item and service.
Thank you.
Ric

Ric, apologies for asking, but would you be kind enough to leave a Google review please? Any kind words on product and service really does help us and makes it all worth it.

Hi Mark. Have just left you a review for the foot-peg inserts I purchased from you. Great product. Great service. Thank you for your help.

Back
Top Bottom