Pannier racks - Anybody selling any?

Jumpjim

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking for some pannier racks for an 1190... anybody got any up for sale?

Good quality and decent nick please.

Looking for some pannier racks for an 1190... anybody got any up for sale?

Good quality and decent nick please.
I've got some Jesse Odyssey racks and panniers I'm just about to sell?

The racks have been extensively (and very elegantly!) reinforced and are far better than anything off the shelf.

The boxes are the big 10" 2.0mm thick aluminium ones. They do have a few battle scars.

Of no concern to someone on a serious adventure, and would defo look the business outside Starbucks! :-D

Will sort some pics and cost if of interest?

I'm in Somerset.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks. I am just looking for a set of racks as I want to mount Moskomoto soft luggage on them.

Is the exhaust side kinked in at the top? I need to fit flat plastic mounting wedges to them as part of the Mosko setup. If they're kinked I'd need a $100 adapter plate to make them fit which makes it almost new money...

Is the exhaust side kinked in at the top? I need to fit flat plastic mounting wedges to them as part of the Mosko setup. If they're kinked I'd need a $100 adapter plate to make them fit which makes it almost new money...

Kinked as per the photo below - so assume not what you are after:

They’re quite a close fit which is nice. Let me see if they do an adapter...

They’re quite a close fit which is nice. Let me see if they do an adapter...

Think that photo is of the narrow version for the Remus exhaust - dug out a photo of them on my old 1190:

Thanks Paul. I've got a fuel exhaust fitted but not sure what the clearance would be on the remus racks.

I think I might just stick with the SW Motech Evo racks as they're easy to pop off when not being used... They look pretty nice here....

Thanks to Nelster of this parish I’ve just fitted some SW Motech Evo quick release rails and they’ve come up nice and tight....

They also release with a quarter turn of a couple of screws each side and come off in a jiffy so all good.

Mosko V2 back country panniers have just been delivered to my daughter in Phoenix so hopefully should be back in the UK shortly! :D

Attachments

• B539B57F-E111-4FED-B4F6-06BF7E051F72.jpeg
    B539B57F-E111-4FED-B4F6-06BF7E051F72.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 135

Back
Top Bottom