No longer a GS owner

Roadrash Rider

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well after a decade or so of the big twin, I have loved the GS’s and had some great times but time for a change,

1260s Multistrada

Oh boy no comparison to the GS totally different ride, much lighter feeling, must say felt a lot easier to control at low speed and so much easier to pull around the garage, and it go’s like stink
9a0ebf6fdedc58e86077832ad7c2205b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah good man bike looks great-health to enjoy :beerjug:
I've been out for a spin on mine today, like you years and years on GS' but time for a change and no regrets so far at all, the induction roar of the V twin makes me smile every time I give it a handful :D

Well after a decade or so of the big twin, I have loved the GS’s and had some great times but time for a change,

1260s Multistrada

Oh boy no comparison to the GS totally different ride, much lighter feeling, must say felt a lot easier to control at low speed and so much easier to pull around the garage, and it go’s like stink

Thought it must be you!
Enjoy!

Got a 950 Multistrada a year and a half ago. 17k miles later, no regrets.

thats a great looking bike enjoy

Ha ha .... good one Andy :thumb2

Good one Rick :thumb2

Hope you both get loadsa miles'n smiles out of those lovely 'bikes.

:beerjug:

1260 Enduro MTS

Not quite as fast as a PP, but you can go well over 300 miles without a petrol station...... :)

Attachments

• IMG_7164.jpg
    IMG_7164.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_7166.jpg
    IMG_7166.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 412

1260s Multistrada

Tart’s handbag! :D

I love it! :JB

Back
Top Bottom