Hello from Germany - on my way to Wales

Franky_Goes_To_Wales

Reaction score
Hi my dear GS friends!
Just a quick introduction. Riding a R1150GS ADV mainly in West-German Eifel area (also touching France. Luxembourg and Belgium) as far as I can. Always trying to avoid the Autobahn and preferring to go on the small streets if not single tracks :) . Now planning for a trip to Wales, for which I may have one (a particular in mind already) or the other question. But this will go into another thread. If you want to know anything about Eifel area, I am happy to help where I can.

Cheers,
Frank

Hell Frank. Look forward to your posts about the trip. I am originally from Wales and live just 30 miles from the border now. Plenty of single track roads to keep you happy.

WelshWelle lesson 1

Allo, Frank ... Shadwell here ...

That should help you when you get to Welsh Wales!

And welcome! :thumb

Greetings from Ireland Frank.

Wales is a great country to tour by motorcycle, very friendly and very welcoming. When there do try to get to the Red Kite feeding station near Rhayader. It is a great way to get close to these magnificent birds of prey.

Mit freundlichen grüßen

Welcome from Wales!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

I go to the Eifel area a couple of time every year, got friends in Bedburg often pop down to lichtenbusch to buy my yearly supply of coffee and then a trip to Monschau just for the senf or the Kloster Gaststätte at Mariawald Abbey I even like their Liquer
welcome

Hi Frank

I live in North Wales, If you are coming up this way, Llangollen a must ( the ponderosa café) lots of like minded bikers.

If you need any info please ask.

Safe journey.

Hi

Have a great trip.

If you’re passing Cardiff next week pop in for a brew.

Can offer you a bed for night if you need it too

Message me if you need anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think your avatar might put him off a visit to your place,i could be wrong thou:thumby:off post still following your present ride,good winter ride.

Back
Top Bottom