Attendees

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt another marathon organised walk/trek/expedition to the pub will ensue à la Dent Campsite to Sun Inn.:beer::jager:friday:D

BTW, I've been in touch with the campsite and obtained the spec of our cabin.
Microwave and kettle but no running water or en suite.
Toilets are 70mts from your bed.:eek: To give the lady credit she did say "but the bushes are much closer".:D
Oh and no need to bring a pillow, just your sleeping bag.:thumb2

You really do want 5 star dont you ;)

No doubt another marathon organised walk/trek/expedition to the pub will ensue à la Dent Campsite to Sun Inn.:beer::jager:friday:D

BTW, I've been in touch with the campsite and obtained the spec of our cabin.
Microwave and kettle but no running water or en suite.
Toilets are 70mts from your bed.:eek: To give the lady credit she did say "but the bushes are much closer".:D
Oh and no need to bring a pillow, just your sleeping bag.:thumb2

I'm sure Al will organise a rideout Dent style, he knows how to manage road captains, back markers, u-turns and the rest. Saturday it is.

You do know Baz that you've created a 'Monster' with this weekend :D

:beerjug:

I'm torn...would be excellent to have a proper catch up, a Highland Dent :D But if quarantine rules allow, both here and outer Europe, I'll be away for all of September..

:D :comfort :D :comfort

I'm torn...would be excellent to have a proper catch up, a Highland Dent :D But if quarantine rules allow, both here and outer Europe, I'll be away for all of September..

:D :comfort :D :comfort
Where would you be heading Mike ?

Tis a no brainer ----------- rain n midgies ---------- or the Peloponese :D
Was down there a while back with a Wee tour group , loved it :thumb2
Insure well , n don't count on the health care though ---- it's crap :rolleyes:

I've sorted my priorities ...

... for four or five weeks away in the Camper :thumby:

My planning so far ....

i-3H4bMvz-L.jpg

:D:thumb

:beerjug:

Tis a no brainer ----------- rain n midgies ---------- or the Peloponese :D
Was down there a while back with a Wee tour group , loved it :thumb2
Insure well , n don't count on the health care though ---- it's crap :rolleyes:

Just love it over there, and totally understand the lifestyle. Been invited to a Greek wedding near Patras...might need to pencil in a few extra days :D

Will be our 4th trip to that part of the world..if we are allowed.

Midge...had planned to camp at a pals place at Gorthleck yesterday...midge hell..rode 5 miles home :rolleyes:

I was hoping to attend but unexpected family commitments have intervened from mid September. Next year though!

I’m disappointed but my partner is having surgery and I’ll be playing nurse for a while. I’m am however going to get a full week on the bike before leenaun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom