Attendees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Baz,

I was hoping that my time off was going to work out in favour of this but now everything has changed..I have managed to arrange time off from 26th August until 28th September and have had to cancel all my original travel plans, so...ferry now booked from Newcastle on the 26th and I intend to make my way down to somewhere Greece, I'll stay there for 3 weeks and have arranged for someone to take my bike home from Athens by truck.
I absolutely love the temperature in that part of the world but I will really miss the craic at Strontian :comfort

Have a good one, and hope to see everyone at the earliest opportunity next year :beerjug:

Mike.

Thats a shame Mike, but don't blame you, no contest with Greece !!!
Hope to catch up with you soon mate :beerjug:

Hi Baz,

I was hoping that my time off was going to work out in favour of this but now everything has changed..I have managed to arrange time off from 26th August until 28th September and have had to cancel all my original travel plans, so...ferry now booked from Newcastle on the 26th and I intend to make my way down to somewhere Greece, I'll stay there for 3 weeks and have arranged for someone to take my bike home from Athens by truck.
I absolutely love the temperature in that part of the world but I will really miss the craic at Strontian :comfort

Have a good one, and hope to see everyone at the earliest opportunity next year :beerjug:

Mike.

If you transfer the cash to me, I'll make sure your bottle of whisky gets there.....

If you transfer the cash to me, I'll make sure your bottle of whisky gets there.....

Don't trust him, he'll just spend rashly and drink it.

I may be in portsoy in a week or two, better to pass the bottle to me there and I'll take care of it

I may be in portsoy in a week or two, better to pass the bottle to me there and I'll take care of it

Hope maybe to see you in Portsoy then, in that case, Alastair :thumb

You'll need help in 'taking care of it' :D

:beerjug:

I could manage Portsoy if you've got space!

And I might just manage to be there as well for a night...sorry Gerrard , I'll have to deal with it myself :beerjug:

Cancelled

Sorry folks, Covid claims another event. :(
Just not viable at this current time, myself and Tim dont feel comfortable with the numbers and he does not wish to be deemed irresponsible,which i agree with.
Next year:nenau
All the best Baz.

Sorry folks, Covid claims another event. :(
Just not viable at this current time, myself and Tim dont feel comfortable with the numbers and he does not wish to be deemed irresponsible,which i agree with.
Next year:nenau
All the best Baz.

I can understanding that Baz ... wise and sensible decision I guess :tears

I'll be up that way anyway .... will play it by ear :rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom