Attendees

Status
Not open for further replies.
George an d Dragon?

Aviator bitter?

This is the Ardanmurchan thread boys ....

:beerjug:

Hence the required phone call about the beer and lack of midges advice.:thumb

BTW Joe, if you're going up to Dent on the Thursday let me know if you fancy joining us for the ride.
We could meet up at Charnock Richard services M6. If not see you there.:beerjug:

Baz, Sorry about the thread hijack. Normal service can now be resumed.:)

Yes, yes, thanks to all the sharp witted jokers who spotted I got the wrong thread. I was looking through all the event options , having just paid my dent hotel deposit, hence my senile confusion.
Anyway, I will still look to join this event, but obviously I won’t be staying at the George and Dragon.
Brut33,Dent , Thursday ? Hope I’ve not screwed this ip as well. Thought it was fri-sun.

Yes, yes, thanks to all the sharp witted jokers who spotted I got the wrong thread. I was looking through all the event options , having just paid my dent hotel deposit, hence my senile confusion.
Anyway, I will still look to join this event, but obviously I won’t be staying at the George and Dragon.
Brut33,Dent , Thursday ? Hope I’ve not screwed this ip as well. Thought it was fri-sun.

It is a Friday to Sunday weekend Joe, but some of us make a long weekend of it ....

.... Tuesday to Tuesday :D

:D no problem loz!! Are you camping? If you require extra days please get in touch with Tim at the campsite to book please :beerjug:

Does the camp site get booked up for this or is it safe to just turn up ? (work and all that)

Does the camp site get booked up for this or is it safe to just turn up ? (work and all that)

Plenty of room last year, but due to the success, will be rammed this year.... you should be fine BB, just keep an eye out on this thread during the year :thumb

Hi Baz .... pal Taps comes to the Dent Weekend, would like to come. He's not a UKGSer but would be a 'guest' of mine if that can be accommodated? He's a geriatric too :rob

If anyone has a spare bed in a hut, or B&B, I'll put them in touch, otherwise he'll be camping!

Many thanks

Mick

Hi Baz .... pal Taps comes to the Dent Weekend, would like to come. He's not a UKGSer but would be a 'guest' of mine if that can be accommodated? He's a geriatric too :rob

If anyone has a spare bed in a hut, or B&B, I'll put them in touch, otherwise he'll be camping!

Many thanks

Mick

Hi Mick, not a problem fella, there is a bed and breakfast right next door to the campsite, it's on the details above, may be worth a try or the hotel?
Cheers Baz :beerjug:

Hi Mick, not a problem fella, there is a bed and breakfast right next door to the campsite, it's on the details above, may be worth a try or the hotel?

On the case ... thanks Baz :thumby:

Pal booked in at Lea Cottage B & B ... thanks Baz :thumby:

I normally try and make a camping trip upto Ullapool for a long weekend late September as my last outing before winter.
Ullapool is bang on 500 miles from my house and I normally go past through Glencoe and past the Coran ferry.
The way things are going looks to be my best chance of getting out and away for a weekend this year !

Never stayed at this campsite but I know the area, been out to the lighthouse etc and have stayed down at the Inn at Ardgour a good few times.

Put me down for camping spot please if that's OK -

I normally try and make a camping trip upto Ullapool for a long weekend late September as my last outing before winter.
Ullapool is bang on 500 miles from my house and I normally go past through Glencoe and past the Coran ferry.
The way things are going looks to be my best chance of getting out and away for a weekend this year !

Never stayed at this campsite but I know the area, been out to the lighthouse etc and have stayed down at the Inn at Ardgour a good few times.

Put me down for camping spot please if that's OK -

Hi JB, certainly will, again with everything that's been going on in the current climate, things may change. Hopefully not, fingers crossed, we'll all be ready for it ��

Hey Baz, this could be the event of the year, the one that helps to lift everyone from the current gloom ( is Johnnyboxer coming, think that he needs a boost ! )...no pressure :D

Hey Baz, this could be the event of the year, the one that helps to lift everyone from the current gloom ( is Johnnyboxer coming, think that he needs a boost ! )...no pressure :D

Hi Mike, no problemo, we'll all be ready for it ,fingers crossed mate :beerjug:

Hi Mike, no problemo, we'll all be ready for it ,fingers crossed mate :beerjug:

I can assure you, forward planning is well underway ;)

Routes, camping venues, farkles, steed of awesomeness

What i cant control (yet) ;) is the weather, but we're working on that :cool

I can assure you, forward planning is well underway ;)

Routes, camping venues, farkles, steed of awesomeness

What i cant control (yet) ;) is the weather, but we're working on that :cool

If we get anywhere near the tropical weather we had last year I'll be extremely happy :cool:

Look forward to seeing this new steed of yours and your good self :thumb

Dublin calling. The world has to have levelled out by then right?

cue flat earth prophets delighting at my change of heart :stupid

I'm gonna look in the other thread for hotels and b'n'b's. I like the camping but to be honest, I like waking at my usual time and discarding 6 inches of dirty spin at the usual hour, without the horror.

I expect there are lots of lovely photos to be taken in the surrounding areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom