Newbie here from Lancashire

Must admit I have just bought a battery charger from them and they knocked money off without me even asking, I know I have jsut bought a new bike from them but even so you expect some bargaining and bartering for discounts but no complaints from me, they were very efficient and cant fault them at all

Yes those are the tyres the bike came with, is that good or bad?

hard to say really - they look like off-road tyres - i'd want shot of them, but perhaps you are planning taking it off road

hard to say really - they look like off-road tyres - i'd want shot of them, but perhaps you are planning taking it off road

I will stick with for the time being and see how they go, if they don't feel right i may look to change but according to what i have read about them they are designed for 80% road and 20% off road so seems to suggest more of a road biased tyre but will see what develops with them, I'm wanting to do a bit of off road but I need to get a course under my belt first i think as i am a total newbie at that type of stuff!

Only had my 1st Service from Bowker so far. They were great during the sales cycle, Gary Naylor was my sales guy, could not fault them. 1st service no issues. They've been good. I keep getting invited to events/open days, I go when I can but it's an hour each way for me...(and not the most interesting route)

I went to school with Gary and have known him for forty years, bike wasn't serviced or PDI'd properly, sat nav packed up on collection, the spare key was lost and now the left hand pot is tapping its head off (literally). I felt like I had to argue the toss over the service (ex demo bike) and made three trips for the spare key.

Back
Top Bottom