Roadking special rear mudguard grommet

That’s the finest Bonneville Salt Denim paint this side of Walmart and you know it. :(

I beg to differ.

Attachments

• FC9790F4-1734-4E8F-A6FF-033602A73C44.jpeg
    FC9790F4-1734-4E8F-A6FF-033602A73C44.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 142
That is proper shit on a £20k bike........

There’s no wiring there though, just a plain hole.

There's wires through mine.

But horror, I discovered a bolt sheared.:eek::eek:
Feck knows how long it's been like that.:blast

Attachments

• IMG_20191203_133809101.jpg
    IMG_20191203_133809101.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 137
There's wires through mine.

But horror, I discovered a bolt sheared.:eek::eek:
Feck knows how long it's been like that.:blast

I get why yours has a hole for the wiring but don’t understand why the newer touring models still have it when there appears to be no reason for it’s continued existence? :nenau

My thoughts too, or they're just using old moulds and can't be bothered to update/change it.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

No issue with that, but a 50p grommet would hurt would it? Harley could even make one with a live to ride, ride to live stamp on it and sell it for £26+vat

No issue with that, but a 50p grommet would hurt would it? Harley could even make one with a live to ride, ride to live stamp on it and sell it for £26+vat

Be careful about mentioning Live to Ride stuff in here.

I mentioned getting a Live to Ride Derby cover a few years ago and got rinsed. :(

Be careful about mentioning Live to Ride stuff in here.

I mentioned getting a Live to Ride Derby cover a few years ago and got rinsed. :(

I told my brother I’d kick his off it’s side stand if he put any of that shite on :D

Had a laugh with the Harley insurance guy, he said he was going to put me on hold so I took the piss and said “let me guess, it’s dodgy slide guitar and some American telling me it’s about the lifestyle”, it was exactly that :blast

I told my brother I’d kick his off it’s side stand if he put any of that shite on :D

Had a laugh with the Harley insurance guy, he said he was going to put me on hold so I took the piss and said “let me guess, it’s dodgy slide guitar and some American telling me it’s about the lifestyle”, it was exactly that :blast

Jesus....You have changed and it sounds like yer bruv is fucked as well...

Carole Nash Harley Insurance?

I've just renewed with them myself on a multi bike policy. Despite all the Yankie doodle dandy whilst you're on hold they are not too bad and are quite competitive.

I've just renewed with them myself on a multi bike policy. Despite all the Yankie doodle dandy whilst you're on hold they are not too bad and are quite competitive.

Hope you are not planning to make any changes to the policy, £40 a time.

Carol Nash couldn’t find the bike! The 107 was listed but not the 114. Poor girl at the end of the phone then proceeded to ask “have you had any experience with riding such a powerful motorcycle” haha.

. ..........Poor girl at the end of the phone then proceeded to ask “have you had any experience with riding such a powerful motorcycle” haha.

To be fair, she’d probably just got off the phone sorting Tricky’s insurance :)

Morning all X
Andres

Back
Top Bottom