Winter muffs

King Rat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I need muffs for the Challenge project with hand gaurds.... the Turcano urbano ones for the 1150 don't fit. Can anyone let me know what muffs will fit please? Decent ones. I am not convinced by 'universal fit', because the Turcano ones could be described as such seeing as how they fit so many different models.... she has Acerbis hand gaurds fitted.

The Wunderlich ones for the GS are about the "best".
Not the best in keeping you warm but the best for fitting a BMW.
I line mine with sections of long pile lining from a charity shop £5 jacket.
Makes a massive difference.

Found the Givi ones for handguards... internal strap to hold in place on the handguard, in addition to the normal external fittings.
Givi model TM421. A friend has them on his and I was able to borrow them to try - absolutely perfect for £40. :thumby:

Oxford universal ones fit easily over the fairly big hand guards on my Urals. :thumb

If you can find anyone who has them in stock then Bagster heated ones are the dogs danglies. They’re not overly bulky and will keep your hands harm even wearing summer gloves in winter but they seem to have been discontinued :nenau

Edit: you’ll probably have to take the hand guards off in winter but that’s not a big deal if your hands are warm and dry.

Back
Top Bottom