New 1250 Rallye TE incoming

Stevie900

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger and part ex’d my 2018 1200 GS Exclusive.

Full spec is TE, SOS and alarm.

Being delivered next week.

I’ve got some crash bars for the 1200 (done 50 mile on the bike) and a set of unused cylinder head protection guards 77142465251, these can be fitted with the crash bars. I’ll get them on the for sale section on the weekend.

Thank you for participating in the Beta Test program.

Please document your results on here and keep us updated.

You will love the awesome mid-range punch on the 1250 HP

I also changed from a 2018 GS Rallye TE back in March this year swooping it for a 1250 HP. Fantastic bike and has been more reliable. Covering 3,000 miles in Europe in September without missing a beat. I took the 1250 out for a test ride with no intention of purchasing it but fell in love with the engine, more power / torque and better mpg it's a win win all the way!

Enjoy

Changed my 66 plate GSA with 29000 miles last week at Park Lane Motorrad for a second hand GSA 1250 Rallye HP with 385 miles on the clocks well pleased with my upgrade. Have not ridden in London for many years that was a test in its self ��

I changed my 16 plate 1200GSA to a 1250 TE Rallye in September....awesome engine, transforms the bike...and better suspension too. Very pleased :thumby:

‘Fantastic bike and has been more reliable. Covering 3,000 miles in Europe in September without missing a beat.’

Enjoy[/QUOTE]

Your idea of reliable is some what different to mine, 3000 miles is about 10 days on a Euro jaunt, hardly prove of reliability. I hope it will be. Report back in 5 years, if you keep it that long!

incoming

Picked mine up today, brand new. After two 1200GS TE's, last one a 2016 with 12k on the clock. All I can say as initial impressions is how a bike that looks so similar can be so different. The engine has this linear power all the way to the temporary 5k rpm red line..just wants to keep going . It certainly seems quicker and "friskier" than the other two. lets hope all this electrical trickery behaves. Will keep you posted. One thing I had planned to fit my Akrapovic silencer to it but to be honest I may not bother as it sounds just fine as it is....so far. There may be a Euro 4 Akrapovic up for grabs soon if I decide not to pop it on.

was out on mine this morn, shite weather , damp etc, bike started first time,runs ace and handles well.....just like it has since i got it in sept...ignore all the bad report written about them and enjoy what you have spent your hard earned cash on

Back
Top Bottom