Hugger 1200/50 GSA LC

hairysteve

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone use a Puig style rear hugger in conjunction with the Touratech pannier frame mounted toolbox on a GSA 1200/50 Lc. If so do you have any issues with one fouling the other at all. Am considering trying a hugger instead of a Mudsling....

Does anyone use a Puig style rear hugger in conjunction with the Touratech pannier frame mounted toolbox on a GSA 1200/50 Lc. If so do you have any issues with one fouling the other at all. Am considering trying a hugger instead of a Mudsling....

I have the Puig hugger, but not a GSA. Looking at it i dont think there would be any conflict, but dont take my word as gospel.

The Puig hugger will not stop your bike or you from getting filthy, it was the first thing I tried.

I have an ilimberger hugger and a Touratech toolbox fitted to GSA pannier rails on my r1250gs. No conflict. All works well.
Alan R

Puig hugger and Touratech tool box on my 1200gsa... No problems
Stops a bit of the crud flying about. Added Puig infills too... They stop a lot more of the crap from going up the back of your legs.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Just found Isotta website in Italy, item appears to retail at 85 euro and i suspect plus postage. Wants to be effective at that price. Does it actually keep wet and mud from back of legs...

Have stuck my neck out and ordered one. With postage was euro 100 Inc postage which is around £85. Isotta website is worth a look with some useful items Inc naked front and rear bases for those of you that want to have customised seats made...

Just found Isotta website in Italy, item appears to retail at 85 euro and i suspect plus postage. Wants to be effective at that price. Does it actually keep wet and mud from back of legs...

The only thing that keep the crap off YOU are infill panels, I have the Puig ones.
I now have the 'three' fitted, hugger, mudsling and infill panels. These are now on their second bike and done 50,000mls and still keeping the crap off.
The most important is the mudsling as it keeps all the shit off the shiney TT shock.

I also have an Innox shield and it seems to work very well in conjunction with the hugger.

IMG_1851

Got that set up ( hugger only ) , but if you have the tool box and TT suspension the reservoir bottle mounts just catches the cast bit , not a problem but it does leave marks.

I bought a Limberger hugger.Bit pricey but they look the business

Back
Top Bottom