VPN renewal

Rugged Path

The Honourable.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My current ExpressVPN subscription expires this month. And at $100 a year, too much for the use I get out of it.

Any good alternatives for U.K. based users and cheaper?

Patria o Muerte

As a computer numpty, how does Purevpn work in practise.

After you pay what happens next?

tom

As a computer numpty, how does Purevpn work in practise.

After you pay what happens next?

tom

Pretty well, got a 3 year deal a couple of years ago

Register, start using as needed
Choose country, choose purpose etc. seems to have been quick enough when I've used it

Hi
I would recommend Nord VPN. My family use it and are pleased with it. I use Express which I have just renewed by allowing my current subscription expire and get a new subscription for 12 months with 3 months free on any VPN review website.

Hi
I would recommend Nord VPN. My family use it and are pleased with it. I use Express which I have just renewed by allowing my current subscription expire and get a new subscription for 12 months with 3 months free on an current offer by any VPN review website.

I have gone with PureVPN whose 5yr package for a Cyber Monday special was around $80US. Works out around $1.35 a month. Previously with expressvpn which was excellent but, their auto renewal price was $99 a year. So, cancelled that in time.
Whether Purevpn will last 5yrs and/or the service stays useable, time will tell.

Patria o Muerte

Back
Top Bottom