ICELAND 2020

Tim. Is the last day of trip 2 on the Monday then?
Flying back on Tuesday. I would like to get my flights booked.
Cheers
Garry

Yes mate although I'll email in a group shortly.

For trip 2 arrive Friday 14th Aug approx 0830.
I'll email details of how and where to meet, I will have already made sure your bike has cleared customs etc. and is ready to go.

Trip finishes around midday Monday 24th Aug.
You'll need one night in Reykjavik and fly home Tues 25th.

End the days with your bike, tent and a bunch of tossers talking bollox.
20190712_002836-01-X2.jpg

I remember that picture,i woke up to voices and it was at about 2.00 am! Funny, Tim's tent seems a lot further away than it was went we turned in.................:D
To all those that can make this trip, you are in for a treat!
Mark

Due to cancellations from work commitments there are still places available on both trips.

Trip 1. starting 30th July and home on the 13th Aug. Suitable for smaller or mid size adventure bikes with a minimum fuel range of 150 miles.
DSCF2605-XL.jpg

Trip 2. starting 4th Aug home on the 25th Aug. Suitable for all bikes and can accomodate a pillion if wanted.
DSCF2919-3-XL.jpg

:beerjug:

Due to cancellations from work commitments there are still places available on both trips.

Trip 1. starting 30th July and home on the 13th Aug. Suitable for smaller or mid size adventure bikes with a minimum fuel range of 150 miles.
DSCF2605-XL.jpg

Trip 2. starting 4th Aug home on the 25th Aug. Suitable for all bikes and can accomodate a pillion if wanted.
DSCF2919-3-XL.jpg

:beerjug:

Trip 2 starting on 14th August. Tim:augie

Going to book my flights this week ..
:thumb2

If I remember correctly that's the view at the bottom of Viv's favourite "hill"! :eek:

That's the place Toddy and in the background is the trail across the 'tops'.

Attachments

• 20180724_150357-01-X2.jpg
    20180724_150357-01-X2.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 291
I think I'm going again this year Tim if that's OK - I'm down as a manservant for the chief chef.
Trip-1 if that's OK. Might need to bale out a bit early and make own way South but shouldn't impact the group hopefully.
Will PM - it was the photo what did it.
Liam

I think I'm going again this year Tim if that's OK - I'm down as a manservant for the chief chef.
Trip-1 if that's OK. Might need to bale out a bit early and make own way South but shouldn't impact the group hopefully.
Liam

You'll love trip 1 mate, your cèilidh audience did mention you were coming :D

Of course, the way the route works it'll be easy enough to head south when you need to .

Liam

Big mistake Liam! Hard to resist when you see the photos.

My flights are booked for the second trip.
14th aug 0630. Luton. Return 25th aug 08.45 back to Luton.

One place has become available for Trip 1.

Also if anyone wants to do their own thing in Iceland I can ship your bike along with ours :thumb

Tim

Flights and hotels booked for trip one.

Arrive on the 29th night in town first.

We are staying at a hotel near the old town.

Will split away from the group after a week or so and make our way back to Port for the 10th.

Stay in town again on the 10th and fly out on the 11th.

Ok Jon, everything along the first part of this route will be new to you both :)

Back
Top Bottom